Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Drm video player "r player plus" is horrible.

Subscribe to this thread
I bought some videos from r18.com as couldnt get them anywhere else and they are forcing me to use their video player that sucks a lot.
Cant do anything other than play and stop the video. And is requiring to login everytime i try to play another video, it doesnt even save the login information.

I was able to take screenshots from windows printscreen but now they updated their player so when i take a screenshot it shows only black. There's no way to even roll back to the previous version.

I tried also many softwares that claim to remove drm or can take screenshots etc and none of them work.

Are you guys familiar with these drm players and is there any similar drm player to r player plus that at least does a better job?
(07-04-2018, 12:08 AM)gavros777 Wrote: I bought some videos from r18.com as couldnt get them anywhere else and they are forcing me to use their video player that sucks a lot.
Cant do anything other than play and stop the video. And is requiring to login everytime i try to play another video, it doesnt even save the login information.

I was able to take screenshots from windows printscreen but now they updated their player so when i take a screenshot it shows only black. There's no way to even roll back to the previous version.

I tried also many softwares that claim to remove drm or can take screenshots etc and none of them work.

Are you guys familiar with these drm players and is there any similar drm player to r player plus that at least does a better job?
To take a screenshot, try a Program called SnagIt.

R18 looks good for Japanese Girls, but I like shaven girls, and they have to much hair for me.
Try tubedigger or replay media catcher.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Thank you guys, there is another player r18 uses called "r player" without the "plus" where i was able to take screenshots but it stopped working and forced to use the plus version.
I contacted them and they told me the "r player" without the plus still is supported by them and should work and i should reinstall it.
I found an newer version and when i reinstall it it still wasnt working until i put it to compatibility mode to windows xp service pack 3.
In this newer version they are blocking the printscreen button but i'm using greenshot to take screenshots so i assigned a different button to take screenshots.
I saved the r player installer too as it looks in the next update they will patch screenshots completely like they did to "r player plus".

I tried snagit on r player plus and still all screenshots looked black. Right now i kinda solved my problem and thank you guys for informing about the other programs too.
(08-04-2018, 12:19 AM)gavros777 Wrote: Thank you guys, there is another player r18 uses called "r player" without the "plus" where i was able to take screenshots but it stopped working and forced to use the plus version.
I contacted them and they told me the "r player" without the plus still is supported by them and should work and i should reinstall it.
I found an newer version and when i reinstall it it still wasnt working until i put it to compatibility mode to windows xp service pack 3.
In this newer version they are blocking the printscreen button but i'm using greenshot to take screenshots so i assigned a different button to take screenshots.
I saved the r player installer too as it looks in the next update they will patch screenshots completely like they did to "r player plus".

I tried snagit on r player plus and still all screenshots looked black. Right now i kinda solved my problem and thank you guys for informing about the other programs too.

Sounds like you are still using Windows XP, that may be part of your Problem.
I also think linke WTP, that might be your problem.

However, glad to have this type of discussions on our crackingforum

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.