Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] E-Book Section

Subscribe to this thread

I know that we being a cracking forum won't relate to books much but cracking only. Also we would get more users here who would scavenge CS for premium accounts rather than books.

But yet, I think if we keep one and put some daily updates with useful ebooks of various genres, then I guess the eBook section could well become a hit.

Many are used to read daily or monthly magazines, like me, I always cover the Reader's Digest every month through some channel and read it in my smartphone.

However, this is just a suggestion, decision would always be based on feasibility.
Hello, 

Can you give us some examples of those sites ?

I am NOT going to speak for DA, but my guess DA will say No for having a section for Posting E-Books.

I believe sections for CD Tracks--Movies--AudioBooks etc, have been declined.

But "IF" DA said Yes, I would Post those things (But I have No E-Books right now).
Ya, I generally access one such website with good content, but not sure if it would be correct to post links ghere.

And as of the eBook section, I too have not much inclination towards it, was just wondering if it would fit CS.
Often it is better to have more various content at the forum. However, sometimes too much content isn't best choice as it makes a bit mess so members get lost in too many "non related to the board content". I don't see it fit to the board atm but for sure will wait to hear and DA opinion.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hello everyone!

It is a very good idea as it was a very good idea from WTP.

I would personally like to thankyou both for having time for Crackingsoul.com and to give us new ideas.

Well,we never decline ideas as we respect them as the idea of posting pictures on CS.

You are free to post everything(following the rules) on Crackingsoul .You may start from the general section ,post a thread there and let us see the response to it.If we get a good response,it would take only 5 minutes to make a different section for you. So,go ahead.

Thanks again!

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I guess DA has made a good point here. The response of content posted would later on warrant for the creation of a concerned section if its getting enough popularity as desired.
I have slacked off on My Pic posting, but will post again soon, been busy.

but regarding other things, do I post a link, or do I download it, like I do my Pic's ?

I started my First Thread to post my I ideas etc, and has turned into a Big Brother Thread.

I have gotten very little response, but I have gotten alot of people looking at what I say.

Here is an idea that I was thinking about,

I have separated my BB Posts and Pics.

I was thinking about making a Thread for Big Brother 20 USA, and Post my Pic's and Info in that same thread.
(07-05-2018, 08:45 PM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: Hello, 

Can you give us some examples of those sites ?

I am NOT going to speak for DA, but my guess DA will say No for having a section for Posting E-Books.

I believe sections for CD Tracks--Movies--AudioBooks etc, have been declined.

But "IF" DA said Yes, I would Post those things (But I have No E-Books right now).

Here you go:-