Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Favourite Horror movie series?

Subscribe to this thread
Toss up between child's play (Chucky) or Friday 13th. Halloween has some good ones in there but too many i don't enjoy, same for a nightmare on elm street.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • namenloser
I liked the first ones [i]halloween donald pleasence and jamie lee curtis under the direction of  john carpenter they were very good , I also liked the soundtrack

[/i]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • shenmue
Friday the 13th
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mightyjesper for this post:
  • shenmue
I like Stranger things Season 1.
Not exactly horor tho! xD
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bobgr8 for this post:
  • shenmue
(04-05-2019, 03:58 AM)shenmue Wrote: Toss up between child's play (Chucky) or Friday 13th. Halloween has some good ones in there but too many i don't enjoy, same for a nightmare on elm street.

Blairwitch Project
Rec.

This style is not Splatter but i like it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to namenloser for this post:
  • shenmue
(05-05-2019, 08:15 PM)namenloser Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 03:58 AM)shenmue Wrote: Toss up between child's play (Chucky) or Friday 13th. Halloween has some good ones in there but too many i don't enjoy, same for a nightmare on elm street.

Blairwitch Project
Rec.

This style is not Splatter but i like it

Loved Rec and Rec 2, never watched 3 though. blairwitch i actually went to watch in 99 when it came out, my older brother sneaked me in but the way it was shot, shaky cam made me feel sick lol.