Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Introduction

Subscribe to this thread
I have to say I'm surprised to find an actual involved board, where everyone is actually genuine and not just bots or leechers.  I'm happy to have actual interactions with members and share some love!
Hello and welcome to the Crackingsoul.com!

We think,better 1700 real members than 20k members which include every single spammer and bots.

However,i wish you a nice stay with us.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Quality instead of quantity whenever is possible.

Welcome to the board and enjoy your staying with us.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
welcome to you man hope you enjoy
Welcome and enjoy your time here 
(05-10-2018, 09:49 AM)rollierolls21 Wrote: I have to say I'm surprised to find an actual involved board, where everyone is actually genuine and not just bots or leechers.  I'm happy to have actual interactions with members and share some love!

I'm new too and feel the same way. Welcome aboard.
Welcome.  I have just joined so hope what you say about this board is born out in reality.
(05-10-2018, 09:49 AM)rollierolls21 Wrote: I have to say I'm surprised to find an actual involved board, where everyone is actually genuine and not just bots or leechers.  I'm happy to have actual interactions with members and share some love!

I'm glad to know that and hope it's true, i'm excited to talk and learn with the other menbers
agreed, this board actually seems well filtered and moderated. glad to be here too
welcome enjoy your stay