Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Kindly asking GOLD members to leave your feedback on GOLD section

Subscribe to this thread
This is the number 1 cracking forum,accounts are the best,and request is filled in short amount of time.Passes works like a charm and hard work of the crackers can also be seen,for which i am thankful.Admin,super moderator,modetrators are working hard and giving there best for the form.They are trying to make this forum beyond number 1.This forum  truly is  great and even more so are the ones who run it.(that includes gold members as well)
 Whatever i say i mean it.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Eur0p3anT for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
In my short use of Gold Section, it was a great experience. Thank you DA and Team for keeping fresh and live accounts in this section.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to murroo for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
It is of the great pleasure of mine that I write of reply about being a Gold member. Besides the great option of accounts, you can find in the normal section. they manage to find an account for a specific website that I was long looking for in less than 24h. Thanks a lot to all of you of the community. Keep the work as good as it is now.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to TAYLER445 for this post:
  • DA, Eur0p3anT, Mr. James Bond, Teraklo
2nd time in the GOLD lounge and going great
Make sure you clean those old non working passes by hitting the report button!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to mackstaa for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
Gold is nice, but I think there is not much variety when it comes to accounts- this is just my opinion.
(18-12-2020, 10:55 AM)metronom Wrote: Gold is nice, but I think there is not much variety when it comes to accounts- this is just my opinion.
  Ok!

You should have known it, you are here since a year! Strange,right?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Teraklo
love the site ,surprised at how most sites are alive ,just have 1 request .maybe group all same sites together or something example on 1 page the whole page is the same sige if grouped together it will save space and easier to find. also a better request page for gold+ members  but in all i give the site a 9 out of 10 thank you
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to deebarnes for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond, Teraklo
Well, I just started in VIP GOLD, and I found that there is a lot of material available in the sections which is great. My expectations are that in the PASSWORD REQUEST section, the answers are with reasonable speed and there is a solution for most of them, although I know that it is not easy. Many thanks to the administrators
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to kaliman100 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
(23-12-2020, 12:31 AM)deebarnes Wrote: love the site ,surprised at how most sites are alive ,just have 1 request .maybe group all same sites together or something example on 1 page the whole page is the same sige if grouped together it will save space and easier to find. also a better request page for gold+ members  but in all i give the site a 9 out of 10 thank you

Thankyou for your feedback. I couldn't understand your suggestion, please open a thread in the gold chat section or in the feedback and suggestions thread or even pm me with it. I will be looking into it.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(25-04-2017, 08:06 PM)DA Wrote:
Hello GOLD family!

How are you doing?I hope that you are really enjoying your section.

Hereby i would kindly request you to post your feedbacks/comments on GOLD section.It will help us to improve the quality of this section for you and will let the other membergroups know your opinions on the GOLD section.

So,please take a second to leave a comment in this thread.

Kind regards!

Peace!
I really enjoy Gold Section alot of great content in main sections i only wish that other sections where more active
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to kpride4 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond