Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Kindly asking GOLD members to leave your feedback on GOLD section

Subscribe to this thread
Some feedback about reporting dead accounts:

Sometimes, people make mistakes and report dead accounts by accident. Then, a Permanent warning is issued.

I would like to help to report dead accounts - but don't want to risk any more warnings that may get my account banned.

I propose that warnings with increased timing be given:
1st warning: expires after 1 Month
2nd warning: expires after 6 Months
3rd + : Expires after 12 months

Or maybe just simpler -- Expire warnings after 12 Month from issue date

THanks
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to terrence102000 for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, hssc11045, newaki
(13-01-2022, 08:54 PM)terrence102000 Wrote: Some feedback about reporting dead accounts:

Sometimes, people make mistakes and report dead accounts by accident. Then, a Permanent warning is issued.

I would like to help to report dead accounts - but don't want to risk any more warnings that may get my account banned.

I propose that warnings with increased timing be given:
1st warning: expires after 1 Month
2nd warning: expires after 6 Months
3rd + : Expires after 12 months

Or maybe just simpler -- Expire warnings after 12 Month from issue date

THanks

I appreciate this feedback, more of a general feedback rather than a Gold Section feedback. I can say all of the Staff here at CS are very friendly and helpful. We enforce the rules so all of the accounts stay alive as long as possible, We like to keep a clean forum also. We that being said, If you report an account by accident please PM the moderator of that section. That way we know it was purely an accident. Since the thread does close automatically when its reported, some users report the thread so that way they get "their own" account. This is why we are strict on reporting good accounts.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • DA, StivnQ
@newaki@terrence102000

I completely agree with you New.

Although I think rather differently than you Terrence, but I won't be giving my notes here (on this specific topic).
I have my own opinion, why we should be giving ''permanent warnings'', well...most of the time.

Anyways, in case you actually do report something by accident and I really do mean by ACCIDENT, feel free to send me a PM. I will for sure be taking it into a consideration when checking the reports.
I can't speak for someone else, but don't be afraid, I won't bite. 
Although I do ban/give warnings, I am not that cruel nor evil guy, no worries.

But please do send me a PM prior me checking it and verifying it as an active account.
This is the only proper way to be honest with us because using it the other way* can be ''openly exploited'' and we don't want that.
*I.e. You report a thread/account, a mod verifies it as active, gives you a warning and then you send a PM claiming it was your honest mistake. As much as I want to be kind, I won't be revoking your warning if you do so.
As New said, I have witnessed so many guys reporting the accounts to have one account prepared just for them.
I am allergic to that.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, newaki
Thanks a lot for your feedback/suggestion @terrence102000

Let me please add that we never banned a platinum member since we are online. May be they got warned but we have been resetting the warning levels from time to time for them also. Because the platinum usergroup is the most trustful usergroup we have here on CS. That's why you can never buy it but deserve it, as i always said.

The resetting of the warnings is a good idea but we shouldn't forget, it could be used in a bad manner also. That's why we are resetting the warnings manually after discussing it in the staff.

I really hope that you would understand the situation in which we mods/admin are.

Repectfully.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hssc11045, StivnQ
no problems
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to andrewg for this post:
  • DA
Hey!

I don't know if this has been suggested before.

It would be nice to know that someone has taken the request and is working on it.

Thanks!
Hello!

This is a feedback section. If you have suggestions please ask in the proper section.

Thanks

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Thanks @ DA and others for the opportunity to access the Gold section.  I received a message I should leave a comment here before continuing.  I have not used the Gold section yet but will leave feedback after I do.  So far...looking at it from the outside...it looks great.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dogeatsdog for this post:
  • DA, StivnQ
Hello,

I just got upgraded to gold. I was very happy about the nice welcome and quality passes I had gotten so I figured it would be worth going gold. Looking forward to what is to come and sticking around for a long time  

TB
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tommyboy83 for this post:
  • DA
hi! i am new to this but at first sight - it looks amazing! thanks for the hard work!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to counterfeit for this post:
  • DA, StivnQ