Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Kindly asking GOLD members to leave your feedback on GOLD section

Subscribe to this thread
Hello GOLD family!

How are you doing?I hope that you are really enjoying your section.

Hereby i would kindly request you to post your feedbacks/comments on GOLD section.It will help us to improve the quality of this section for you and will let the other membergroups know your opinions on the GOLD section.

So,please take a second to leave a comment in this thread.

Kind regards!

Peace!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • abykrish66, dogoflust, eagle123
Hi DA,

Considering the VIP is still fairly NEW, I think it is doing really well.

In the Past I have checked out several other Cracking Forums, and I have NO need to go anywhere else.

I think when more people know about CrackingSoul they will feel the same.

Good Wishes.
I Like the VIP Section. I see more and more joining.  Its good to have a nice little place to call home. I also think it weeds out the people who are just here to grab passwords to every site that is posted. Vip is a way that I can contribute to this growing community.  One day I would like to see Cracking Soul be the best sought out site on the interwebz!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Snoman for this post:
  • peekaboo68
So far so good with VIP access.  Everything is very tidy, accounts all work, request section is very good too.  Timely responses from DA, very helpful.  Very happy, nothing to complain about.
(25-04-2017, 08:06 PM)DA Wrote:
Hello VIP family!

How are you doing?I hope that you are really enjoying your section.

Hereby i would kindly request you to post your feedbacks/comments on VIP section.It will help us to improve the quality of this section for you and will let the other membergroups know your opinions on the VIP section.

So,please take a second to leave a comment in this thread.

Kind regards!

Peace!

DA

Very good idea this section and very interessting
The posts are very eclectic which makes the forum very attractif 
perfect for me

Regards
Pif
I've been part of every major cracking forum/board out there. There is one thing I like here very much which no other cracking site has implemented & that is reporting dead accounts. here dead accounts are removed fast and replaced asap.
very good admin i like vip section request section very fast crack 
no complaints. 
- i like the exclusiveness that VIP offers
(accounts, cracks)
The best cracking site for me so far. Many different working accounts. The VIP section is clean. I am curious how this Forum will Develop in the further future.
I love your Website. All Accounts are alive every time. The design of you website is fabolous!
I don´t want to be on an other site.
Your work is perfekt.
Go on !
VIP is the best what I can do!
Thanks alot for your work!
Have Fun^^
For daily updatetd and better Accounts join **VIP**!!