Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Kindly asking GOLD members to leave your feedback on GOLD section

Subscribe to this thread
Hi,
I renew every year and I know why.
Because I ve never seen in any other forum such quality.
The account are all the time working, they didn't die quickly and the sites are very good.
The VR section is also really good with some rare pass.

Honestly the best.

Thanks all

Regards
Pif
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to pif for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, Mr. James Bond, rawbat, shenmue
Hey everybody!!  I've said it before and I'll say it again. Gold memberships is a must have.  You don't know what you're missing. It's more than just getting the passwords you want ... The best passwords when you need them or want them.  It's being an integral part of and helping to support an online community full of great people who basically work their asses off to keep us busy with content. It's a thankless job and I can't always contribute as much as I'd like to. So i certainly don't mind being able to contribute what I can. i feel honored and obligated. I know how much time and work is involved in cracking these days And i'm proud to be a gold member. I would suggest if anybody is on the fence in regards to this don't think anymore just take the leap, It's really not that much. You get amazingly high quality passwords; and if what you're looking for isn't there, there's a request section very specifically for gold. And contributing members and advanced crackers get rewarded to fulfill these requests. Be a gold member. Sign up today, you'll wish you'd done it along time ago. You all can thank me later when you see how much better it is.

Sincerely and respectfully;

tugboat-
Give a a man a password; and he has fun for a day.
Teach a man to crack; and he may just go blind.
                          (anonymous)
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to tugboat for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
Really don't have any feedback other than great job.  

Post are quality with long life and works on first try.  

Moderators are doing a wonderful job (and I know it's not an easy job keeping with all of us).  

One of the most impressive thing about CS > DA is always asking for feedback to improve.  I haven't seen any other site do this as often or as well (they may try to ask and respond, but DA goes way beyond and always responses).  DA is doing a great job and I appreciate it (and will support as asked). 

Thanks.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to hatch for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond, shenmue

Gold is good... get it.. you want to have a gold subscription cuz it makes you feel important.. even if ur not..
 cheers!

tugboat-
Give a a man a password; and he has fun for a day.
Teach a man to crack; and he may just go blind.
                          (anonymous)
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to tugboat for this post:
i think it will be better to improve gold wishlist section, and provide it. that would be all for now
 Dont forget to click "Add Thank You
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to radioguy33 for this post:

I have only been a member of Cracking Soul for a week, and signed up for Gold membership pretty much straight away.

The admin/mods seem pretty straightforward individuals who explain and enforce the forum rules.

The Gold forum section contains a wide variety of accounts; of the ones I have tried they have all worked.

I only paid for a month and at this point will definitely be re-subscribing.

All good at Cracking Soul.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to elephantpants for this post:
(23-04-2020, 02:53 AM)radioguy33 Wrote: i think it will be better to improve gold wishlist section, and provide it. that would be all for now
Thanks for your feedback, the gold wishlist is an OPTIONAL section which was created by choice.

The sites requested could be posted and coudn't be posted because it depends on many factors.

If you need a site urgently for your personal use, then use the request section. The gold wishlist is for everyone.

Kindly read here for more.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond, shenmue
I renew regularly and enjoy the outstanding service with immediate response. Keep on with this good work.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to tottato2002 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond, polar99, rawbat, shenmue
I've renewed my Gold+ membership for another year, because it's worth it! A ton of really helpful crackers who are willing to help on here, and the mods are diligent and fair. In the gold request section it can take less than a few hours to get an account, and so many of the gold accounts even from months/years ago still work! If you can't find what you're looking for here with a gold membership, you aren't looking hard enough! Everyone is so willing to help here.    Worth it 10/10 would reccomend!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
Well I really don't have anything but good/excellent to say about the Gold (Plus) subscription and the CS in general.
Almost anything you want, you will get - just follow the Rules, be a nice and ''well-behaved'' member and you'll have anything.

What can be added here?
I really don't know, I still need to observe everyting a bit and when I do, I'll come back to this topic for sure.

I'm so happy to be a part of this community, thank you DA & the Staff, thank you everyone
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond, polar99, shenmue