Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Kindly asking GOLD members to leave your feedback on GOLD section

Subscribe to this thread
Despite trying very hard to catch out the crackers by asking for many and varied websites, I have to report that they have succeeded in EVERY request I have made!!!
Damn it I will keep going and maybe one day in the distant future they may fail.....
Joking aside if you want fast 100% working passes that do not fail after a few days, pick up a gold account now. It is well worth the price and you will not regret it.
Thanks.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
Best VIP I've  encountered out of the half dozen I've tried. 6 account limit keeps everything  fresh and so far all accounts work. Awesome selection  to choose from. A+
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Crackerbob for this post:
I just love the gold section. The one I love most Is GOLD VR ACCOUNTS. IT is really worth it and would recommand to any1.
Thank you very much for good work.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to eagle123 for this post:
@smallcorb1028 if you have suggestions, please use the proper section, this is only for the feedback on the gold section.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • smallcorb1028
So far, so good.  The best cracking site around.  I look forward to the continued growth and success!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to p33nut01 for this post:
  • DA, hellintime
I have been a gold member for a few months now.
I have to mention that I have been VIP / Gold on other forums in the past so I have a pretty good idea of how to measure the experience here compared to others.

The gold section on this forum is the most dynamic I have ever seen.
The number and quality of accounts posted in the various subsections is off the chart.

Most accounts work for weeks and months, the variety of sites is excellent and the reactivity to requests is also very good.
The moderators are also keeping things clean and organized, dead accounts are reported and removed, and the overall feel on the forum (and not just in gold) is one of a real community

When you consider the cost of buying just one membership to just one site and compare to the cost of a Gold membership, this is an absolute no brainer.

I will remain a gold member and encourage people to become one.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Haaz6969 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond, polar99
Gold section is great.

The limit on number of accounts keeps most of them alive much longer than expected.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to coolie for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, KuriusGeorgLoPez, Mr. James Bond
Gold Section is having most of precious accounts in the internet and and most importantly gold is updating faster with fresh content.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to rawbat for this post:
  • DA, KuriusGeorgLoPez, Mr. James Bond
I have no complaints about the Gold section.  I think its one of the best on the internet!  Websites are constantly refreshed every time I visit.  The report function is a great attribute as well!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to smallcorb1028 for this post:
This is my 2nd time around at being a Gold Member,and once again i can only say that i can not fault the way everything works,there are a wide variety of passes that last far longer than i have experienced elsewhere,dead passes are dealt with quickly,and the response from DA and his team is to requests queries etc is 1st class,the whole VIP Gold experience is one you should not miss and well wort the price paid.............Cheers
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to spenlow1 for this post: