Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Kindly asking GOLD members to leave your feedback on GOLD section

Subscribe to this thread
I know I'm required to say nothing but positive things but in my opinion requests are sometimes ignored for way too long. (It's my opinion)
(14-09-2020, 05:09 AM)someguy2222 Wrote: I know I'm required to say nothing but positive things but in my opinion requests are sometimes ignored for way too long. (It's my opinion)

Please decide what you want to say, once you say you can't say nothing but positive and then you said the "requests" are ignored.

Your feedback isn't a sincere one, just check how many "requests" you have made and just check since when you are a gold member.

Threads you have made from which only 1 REQUEST

And here is our ignored gold completed SECTION

I would have preferred a sincere negative feedback.

Hopefully, the other members will be intelligent enough to understand the difference between right and wrong.

However, thanks for leaving it.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(14-09-2020, 04:19 PM)DA Wrote:
(14-09-2020, 05:09 AM)someguy2222 Wrote: I know I'm required to say nothing but positive things but in my opinion requests are sometimes ignored for way too long. (It's my opinion)

Please decide what you want to say, once you say you can't say nothing but positive and then you said the "requests" are ignored.

Your feedback isn't a sincere one, just check how many "requests" you have made and just check since when you are a gold member.

Hopefully, the other members will be intelligent enough to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Kind regards.
You're allowed to think what you wish. And thanks. Take care!
(15-09-2020, 02:26 AM)someguy2222 Wrote:
(14-09-2020, 04:19 PM)DA Wrote:

Kind regards.
You're allowed to think what you wish. And thanks. Take care!

Don't spoil the feedback section, you have left a feedback and is accepted.

Our posts will remain in this thread,so, let the members decide.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
This section is very good! Keep on!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dogoflust for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
My 1st day at being GOLD, things look good so far.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to JoeBaloneyXXX for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
Gold Section is like the name full of gold.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA
Well say the pop up to leave feedback, so here's the deal, i have been almost all months gold sub and it never seems to stop to amaze me, always has best quality websites and the login info lasts for more than a few weeks
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to queota2015 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
This is the first time I got VIP FREE from the contest. For me, the GOLD section offers the best quality content. All accounts work very well 100%. Not only that, if the account dies they still have a backup. 

To fellas here, VIP has the best answer for all of us. GOLD membership is highly recommended. 

10 out of 10 for Cracking Soul! Let's go!!
Discord : goldenxbear
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Naufal for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
What can I say that already hasn't been said... CrackingSoul GOLD Section is legit the Best in the World. Plenty of accounts; accounts that last very long. Hard working crackers who are fulfilling requests, providing the best of what's available out there. Friendly and active admin & mods who make sure things stay fair and are also very responsive to feedback. Nothing to complain here, maybe except that you have to pay for GOLD.

But even if you can't afford GOLD (like me ), you are in good luck as staying active on the other excellent sections of the forum rewards you with CSC, which can further be spent for getting GOLD accounts of your choice (super useful if you need just a few niche/rare accounts). Or take part in the amazing contests, where you might get lucky and win access to the GOLD Section for a few days (that's what brought me here )

All in all, I consider myself fortunate that I found CrackingSoul, otherwise I would just be wasting my time somewhere else.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to covid19 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond