Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Kindly asking GOLD members to leave your feedback on GOLD section

Subscribe to this thread
Its my second vip sub here and Gold section turned out to have been worth its price again. Rare hi quality passes, still and in some cases even loong working. I like it. I higly recommend becoming a part of VIP section. Enjoy
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Maven777 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
Great service, needs more passes though, also be faster with requests, but the gold accounts itself are great.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Amazigh for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
The gold section is very clean. No spams or any sort anywhere.

The only thing that I may have an issue with is in relation to the report button. The issue with it is that it doesn't appear to allow you to provide a descriptive reasoning behind reporting the account dead. What if you report an account dead and for some reason it is back up after a few or even 24 hours. I had something like that happen to me with my UKxxxpass account from another site.
Accounts that appear dead may not be dead but only temporarily locked, and having some kind of ability to attach a video/photo as proof that it appeared dead when the reporter tried to access it would definitely help provide some context to the situation. But I also understand that it would probably congest the whole process of checking these reports.

Besides that, everything else here is great. You guys did good with this section.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to RomperOff for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
Been using the gold section for 2 weeks now and I think I should leave my review here. The gold section is amazing. Alot of good accounts and some of the accounts are still working even posted 3 years ago. The 6 account rule helps the accounts to live long for a long time. The request section is good got my request completed in 1 week, You just need to be patient.
Overall I would recommend others to get the gold/gold+ cause it's a win win win.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to masterjacker17 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
very fast and very friendly.... more passes were good in filehoster accuonts area.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wutang36 for this post:
  • DA
Found almost everything I was looking for in Gold VR section so I'm happy with my Gold subscription.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to nnnfff for this post:
  • DA
I think being a gold member is good, not great though. My request was moved and locked without any reasoning given to me on why. I found that odd and it struck me the wrong way. Overall the content posted in the gold section is good for the monthly price we are paying but I am not happy with how the request section is handled for gold members.
(13-11-2020, 03:17 PM)iamziion Wrote: My request was moved and locked without any reasoning given to me on why.

Nothing is above the rules on CS, you can be a gold, silver, diamond or a platinum member, you need to follow the rules.

So, check the rules and you will find the answer.

Your comment makes me feel sad because we have to accept it, even though it is you to miss ths rules and not we.

Thanks for the feedback.

@iamziion

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • iamziion
GOLD membership is well worth it in my opinion. There are a lot of passes to be found. Thanks to the good forum rules most of them are actually working. The price is also fair.

There is really not a lot that could be better. Only thing that comes to my mind is having even more passes from different sites, but that's something that applies to pretty much all cracking boards.

All in all I think you won't regret getting GOLD! 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to allucanto for this post:
  • DA
As said previously Gold membership is worth it as many of the passes u get last for months or even over a year which in the long run more than pays for the cost of gold membership.
Account limit controls etc also help to keep passes going for longer and in the odd occasion a pass dies quickly, with a polite enquiry, the cracker usually provides a new one asap.
The crackers on here are some of the best I have seen and literally all the passes I have looked for have been provided very quickly and are long lasting.
Give Gold membership a try. You will not regret it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • DA