Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Un-hiding the VIP websites

Subscribe to this thread
I am back...with another feedback suggestion

How about revealing the websites available in VIP section? A problem I had with another forum was that I paid hard earned money for VIP status to find out the VIP section was of poor quality and not updated frequently. By revealing the websites and frequency of new posts it could potentially get more people interested, especially if there is a site the person is very interested in. 
Obviously they wouldn't be able to get the user:pass combo because it is hidden and requires a reply which a non-VIP wont be able to do.
Well,i have already had this suggestion from some members here on forum but i didn't want to make it visibile,hence,i made that VIP feedback thread visibile where you can read the feedbacks from VIP members for the VIP section.

However,i will now think upon it again.

Thanks a lot.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Made it visibile for members(not for guests)until 8th july 2017.

Let us see how many members buy VIP.

In case,nobody,then it will be hidden again.

Regards!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Ok,Vip section will remain un-hidden!

Thanks smush for the suggestion.

DA