Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Your feedback on our forum

Subscribe to this thread
I had the same thoughts like you last year Dudley but then i came to the conclusion that contributing to the site would be much easier to get more access to other parts of the site and get more passes if i need them. It's been nice helping out and learning new things about getting the accounts, not easy but if you look around you could learn as well.

Don't even have to share accounts, you could contribute in other ways i'm sure. Good luck.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • 454subash, DA, hellintime, Mr. James Bond, polar99
I really like the forum. Its rules help to keep order in threats, avoid leechers and administrators are readily available to solve our questions.

I noticed that my avatar appears below the title of the threads I have commented before. Its really useful when I want to follow up previous discussions

Also everything is well organized and rules are clear. I feel encouraged to grow here
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to pacogerte for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
hi guys.

great site.

2 things, is it not possible to get passwords on a daily basis rather than having to wait 24 hours since last post?

2ndly, if you get a passowrd and it is dead, can you not get that back do you can try another site as it never worked?

thanks
(28-03-2020, 01:56 PM)hsingh3760 Wrote: hi guys.

great site.

2 things, is it not possible to get passwords on a daily basis rather than having to wait 24 hours since last post?

2ndly, if you get a passowrd and it is dead, can you not get that back do you can try another site as it never worked?

thanks
This has been discussed many times, kindly check the last posts in this thread.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • shenmue
there should be fewer rules on the forum . for example reputation points I find very exaggerated in this forum .  I don't see that in any other forum !
(23-05-2020, 09:45 AM)hans75 Wrote: there should be fewer rules on the forum . for example reputation points I find very exaggerated in this forum .  I don't see that in any other forum !

Depends on how you see it, for you they are exaggerated because you made only 1 thread in 1 year but for someone they are only normal rules, because making 5 threads and earn 15 reps can be done in few days.

A man was lying under a grape plant with his mouth wide open. Someone asked him why are you lying there with your mouth wide open? He replied" I am waiting the grape to fall directly into my mouth."

Today he is still lying there.

Honestly, i can't find a reason to provide you high quality accounts for free and don't even expect a little contribution from your side.

And i always say, blame them, blame the members who brought us to these rules.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime, scott2hotty80, shenmue
(23-05-2020, 09:45 AM)hans75 Wrote: there should be fewer rules on the forum . for example reputation points I find very exaggerated in this forum .  I don't see that in any other forum !

This makes no sense, not sure what your point is.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • DA
(23-05-2020, 10:02 AM)DA Wrote:

Depends on how you see it, for you they are exaggerated because you made only 1 thread in 1 year but for someone they are only normal rules, because making 5 threads and earn 15 reps can be done in few days.

A man was lying under a grape plant with his mouth wide open. Someone asked him why are you lying there with your mouth wide open? He replied" I am waiting the grape to fall directly into my mouth."

Honestly, i can't find a reason to provide you high quality accounts for free and don't even expect a little contribution from your side.

Regards.
have you ever looked at another hack forum ? I know few forums sites where the rules are as tight as this one ! but then you should just change the name of the free premium sector, because that confuses a lot of newcomers
(25-05-2020, 01:41 PM)hans75 Wrote: have you ever looked at another hack forum ? I know few forums sites where the rules are as tight as this one ! but then you should just change the name of the free premium sector, because that confuses a lot of newcomers
Forum rules have been tweaking and adapting to the situation from the day one this forum exist at first place. We have spent hours and days discussing about the rules trying to make them fit as best as possible to the members, forum concept and the quality it offers.

If you have looked at another crack (we are not hack) forums you will hardly find any that has adjusted it's rules at least half times we have done that. Other forum boards are usually set it and forget it. Not to mention amount of working accounts they have within their FPA sections...
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
(25-05-2020, 01:41 PM)hans75 Wrote:
(23-05-2020, 10:02 AM)DA Wrote:

Regards.
have you ever looked at another hack forum ? I know few forums sites where the rules are as tight as this one ! but then you should just change the name of the free premium sector, because that confuses a lot of newcomers
After more than 10 years in cracking, i don't think i should look into other forums, my friend.

The rules will never fit for the members like you because you want everything for free without a minimum contribution.

Check your profile, it says everything.

The strict rules are the result of members like you, who will never contribute and expect free accounts.

And kindly don't remind to check other forums, i am coming from a forum, where this arguing could have lead to a permanent ban and we are still bearing you.

Feel free to join other forums, make one thread and enjoy the free lifetime membership.

Good luck.