Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Your feedback on our forum

Subscribe to this thread
(24-05-2020, 12:58 AM)shenmue Wrote:
(23-05-2020, 09:45 AM)hans75 Wrote: there should be fewer rules on the forum . for example reputation points I find very exaggerated in this forum .  I don't see that in any other forum !

This makes no sense, not sure what your point is.
This makes sense @shenmue, this makes sense for him because he isn't getting any free premium accounts anymore

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • shenmue
Split General discussion into discussion and shitposting (like counting till 5 million, post before a staff does etc) ?
(17-10-2020, 10:12 PM)kshitij_it Wrote: Split General discussion into discussion and shitposting (like counting till 5 million, post before a staff does etc) ?
Please explain it properly.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(18-10-2020, 12:26 PM)DA Wrote:
(17-10-2020, 10:12 PM)kshitij_it Wrote: Split General discussion into discussion and shitposting (like counting till 5 million, post before a staff does etc) ?
Please explain it properly.
What he was pointing to is that we should split discussions between topics that have some point/topic Vs others that are entirely pointless like counting toward xyz number for example.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
i think a top reputation award level 3 to 7500  it would  be great
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
(03-11-2020, 12:52 AM)hellintime Wrote: i think a top reputation award level 3 to 7500  it would  be great
I know you are pointing this...

Will be done this weekend!

• hellintime
(03-11-2020, 12:52 AM)hellintime Wrote: i think a top reputation award level 3 to 7500  it would  be great
This has been created, thanks for the suggestion.

• hellintime
thanks DA  for accepting my suggestion, i like the design of this award , hope to have it soon
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA
This is the best forum I've seen and heard of also I'm proud to be a part of it
Be legendary
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Bravo456 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond

Is there an option to change the font size, i find it hard to read the small font sometimes. 

I need to keep zooming the page to use the forum. Thanks