Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] gold price.

Subscribe to this thread
Can you lower the gold member price so more lazy can buy their way in?    6 month price?
Hello!

I don't know any forum offering the Gold membership for that price and the most important thing is our accounts.We have a very high quality fresh accounts and the half of them don't even have a reply because,we are using the 5 accounts/day rule and we don't have a high number of Gold members.

As the board is just few months old,we had to pay for new plugins,server costs ecc ecc,we can't decrease the Gold price for the moment.

You can try 3 months of Gold or you can pay via BTC to have more days.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Kind regards!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(17-08-2017, 05:02 PM)threefingers Wrote: Can you lower the gold member price so more lazy can buy their way in?    6 month price?

The GOLD price is already at a LOW Price, If he did lower it, he could Not afford to Lower much, so you would Not save much.

I paid for 6 Months, the Passwords are very good in GOLD, and there is also a REQUEST area, where DA etc, are Very Good at getting your Requested Passwords.
Thanks WTP!

I would like to underline that at the moment,there are no savings ,the plugins we installed are paid ones and they don't cost few bucks.You need a good developer who has time to make them as you want.But you have to pay him his price.

I think our gold section is looking better than many other boards and we aren't 10 years old board.

Regards!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.