Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Request] Fileboom.me

Subscribe to this thread
Hi Mate,

Do you have a working password for
Fileboom.me

Please.
pass sent
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA, polar99
pass work the member comfirm to me with pm , thread can be moved thanks
The member knows the rules, he needs to update here, we know nothing from pm's.

So, the thread is still pending and the time is moving towards warnings.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime
what happened to this member, the delay in confirmation is really a lot
This member has problems understanding the rules, can you believe that i sent him two pm's to help him out ,he replied me but still didn't update the thread here.

Then they say DA likes to ban.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(09-10-2019, 11:36 PM)DA Wrote: This member has problems understanding the rules, can you believe that i sent him two pm's to help him out ,he replied me but still didn't update the thread here.

Then they say DA likes to ban.
same thing here, Right now I received another pm that say pass work thanks , I can't believe he does it intentionally ... for me it just doesn't come to us to understand what to do... DA i know you don't like to ban  but there are too many who think they are smart and they are not and if the forum works perfectly and precisely is because of your firmness
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA, Eur0p3anT