Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Animal Crossing

Subscribe to this thread
This game sold more than 3 million copes till now. I am really curious about this game and looking forward to your replies.

Is there anyone who plays it or any other game on nintendo switch ?

Do you guys think that this console is very expensive ? It costs more than a ps4 pro .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Babua10 for this post:
  • DA
Can't say much, I never had a console
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
i have to say im not really a nintendo fan but i bought a switch and have actually been pleasantly suprised by how much i have gotten out of it, the hybrid concept really clicks with me i like being able to play in bed etc etc, i was a bit worried that there wouldnt be enough games for me as im not super into platformers which nintendo make allot of, but the switch store has LOADS of indies and third party titles that are perfect for handheld like binding of isaac skyrim, star dew valley. breath of the wild was really really good and deffinetly one of the best games iv ever played (but im into big open worlds like red dead and witcher 3 so i am bias) but if thats the only game u think u will play id say maby dont get a switch, the way i think of it tho is mainly as a handheld console being able to play on the tv is just a bonus. As for your main question...animal crossing i was again pleasantly suprised by how much it sucked me in, its quite a charming game and if u need a chill place with relaxing music and cool vibes to explore your creative side animal crossing can certainly do that for you. But animal crossing is all about intrinsic rewards not external, so you grind for bells to build e.g. a beach garden and the beach garden doesnt have a function it just looks nice, so u gotta be aware of the kind of game it is! personally again i thought it wouldnt click with me as i like progression and external rewards like xp, perk points etc etc but it has a compelling gameplay loop and i think most people will be able to get behind the idea of building up a town makeing your house perfect and completeing the museium etc etc! and its designed to be the kind of game u play for 30 minuets to an hour a day completeing your daily chores and then waiting till the next day, its kind of like a really really premium mobile game without any microtransactions which sounds awful but actually works? hope this helped and if u have anymore questions please let me know! as i was an unsure switch buyer aswell and am happy to help .

oh and one other thing i forgot to mention the switch prices are crazy right now because of corona, nintendo arent makeing anymore for a few months, so prices have shot up in america there like $500 which is fucking madness here in the uk there £250 the normal price so if u are in america maby wait a few months as prices are elivated atm i heard.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • Babua10, DA
(20-04-2020, 10:48 AM)wormtail39 Wrote: i have to say im not really a nintendo fan but i bought a switch and have actually been pleasantly suprised by how much i have gotten out of it, the hybrid concept really clicks with me i like being able to play in bed etc etc, i was a bit worried that there wouldnt be enough games for me as im not super into platformers which nintendo make allot of, but the switch store has LOADS of indies and third party titles that are perfect for handheld like binding of isaac skyrim, star dew valley. breath of the wild was really really good and deffinetly one of the best games iv ever played (but im into big open worlds like red dead and witcher 3 so i am bias) but if thats the only game u think u will play id say maby dont get a switch, the way i think of it tho is mainly as a handheld console being able to play on the tv is just a bonus. As for your main question...animal crossing i was again pleasantly suprised by how much it sucked me in, its quite a charming game and if u need a chill place with relaxing music and cool vibes to explore your creative side animal crossing can certainly do that for you. But animal crossing is all about intrinsic rewards not external, so you grind for bells to build e.g. a beach garden and the beach garden doesnt have a function it just looks nice, so u gotta be aware of the kind of game it is! personally again i thought it wouldnt click with me as i like progression and external rewards like xp, perk points etc etc but it has a compelling gameplay loop and i think most people will be able to get behind the idea of building up a town makeing your house perfect and completeing the museium etc etc! and its designed to be the kind of game u play for 30 minuets to an hour a day completeing your daily chores and then waiting till the next day, its kind of like a really really premium mobile game without any microtransactions which sounds awful but actually works? hope this helped and if u have anymore questions please let me know! as i was an unsure switch buyer aswell and am happy to help .

oh and one other thing i forgot to mention the switch prices are crazy right now because of corona, nintendo arent makeing anymore for a few months, so prices have shot up in america there like $500 which is fucking madness here in the uk there £250 the normal price so if u are in america maby wait a few months as prices are elivated atm i heard.

I am pretty much surprised by your answer . It is very detailed and seems very honest . Thank you for the response.
I think i will go for the ps5 as my first console .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Babua10 for this post:
  • wormtail39
(20-04-2020, 04:50 PM)Babua10 Wrote:
(20-04-2020, 10:48 AM)wormtail39 Wrote: i have to say im not really a nintendo fan but i bought a switch and have actually been pleasantly suprised by how much i have gotten out of it, the hybrid concept really clicks with me i like being able to play in bed etc etc, i was a bit worried that there wouldnt be enough games for me as im not super into platformers which nintendo make allot of, but the switch store has LOADS of indies and third party titles that are perfect for handheld like binding of isaac skyrim, star dew valley. breath of the wild was really really good and deffinetly one of the best games iv ever played (but im into big open worlds like red dead and witcher 3 so i am bias) but if thats the only game u think u will play id say maby dont get a switch, the way i think of it tho is mainly as a handheld console being able to play on the tv is just a bonus. As for your main question...animal crossing i was again pleasantly suprised by how much it sucked me in, its quite a charming game and if u need a chill place with relaxing music and cool vibes to explore your creative side animal crossing can certainly do that for you. But animal crossing is all about intrinsic rewards not external, so you grind for bells to build e.g. a beach garden and the beach garden doesnt have a function it just looks nice, so u gotta be aware of the kind of game it is! personally again i thought it wouldnt click with me as i like progression and external rewards like xp, perk points etc etc but it has a compelling gameplay loop and i think most people will be able to get behind the idea of building up a town makeing your house perfect and completeing the museium etc etc! and its designed to be the kind of game u play for 30 minuets to an hour a day completeing your daily chores and then waiting till the next day, its kind of like a really really premium mobile game without any microtransactions which sounds awful but actually works? hope this helped and if u have anymore questions please let me know! as i was an unsure switch buyer aswell and am happy to help .

I am pretty much surprised by your answer . It is very detailed and seems very honest . Thank you for the response.
I think i will go for the ps5 as my first console .
haha glad to have helped man! yeah the ps5 is deffo a better choice for an allrounder it will have way way more games and waayyyyy better graphics switch is mainly a handheld and u gotta enjoy nintendo first party games.