Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Bluestacks: android game on PC with cheat

Subscribe to this thread
Hi fellow CS members!

I recently got the idea to try a few cheats for a couple of games I'm playing on my phone like duel link for example.

Problem is, I don't want to get banned especially because it's more to see what it's like than anything else. So I decided to use a new account on these games and ply them with my PC.

So I downloaded bluestacks.

The games works alright but do you know what precaution I should take to avoid any incident on my other main android account? (I mean it's a new account but I still use the same google account...)

And more importantly, how do I use cheats mods?

I'm not looking for cheats that makes you automatically win. More like ones that farm for you.

Thanks for your help.
I am not that experienced in it, but from what I know/have heard of, not all the games are compatible enough.
You could be experiencing some major hickups, hangouts, etc.
So be prepared for that.

As for the other things, I would leave for our gurus to tell you 
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • kaoxx287
Honestly, I'd stay offline when cheat/modding games. You will get kicked eventually and if you have spent any considerable amount of time and or money on it, it could really suck! 
Good luck and be careful mate!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Marximus for this post:
  • kaoxx287