Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Civilization 6

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone!

I purchased Civ 6 last week and have been losing too much sleep playing it 

Does anybody else enjoy the Civ games? I thought it would be boring at first, but when I tried for the first time 3 hours passed without me noticing.

I enjoy playing civilizations which can be aggressive early on; my favorite might be Russia. What is everybody else's favorite civ?
Played Civ 1 and 2 for a bit only. Had no time to play later versions. ahahahahha

In general I like the game.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • opicky
How is Civilization 6? I also only played the older ones and am curious about the latest!
(01-04-2021, 07:56 AM)halomaster66 Wrote: How is Civilization 6? I also only played the older ones and am curious about the latest!
It is excellent; pretty classic civ. Though if you only played the very early ones, you might be a bit less challenged and have to get use to a lot of new concepts.
(21-12-2020, 08:37 AM)opicky Wrote: Hello everyone!

I purchased Civ 6 last week and have been losing too much sleep playing it 

Does anybody else enjoy the Civ games? I thought it would be boring at first, but when I tried for the first time 3 hours passed without me noticing.

I enjoy playing civilizations which can be aggressive early on; my favorite might be Russia. What is everybody else's favorite civ?
im actually a big fan of civ, i play mostly with my mate. My fav civ is probs saladin because i like to focus science and religion and their super op!
Been there, start a game and the next thing you know 6 hours have gone by. Especially if you are chilling with music.