Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] FF VII Remake

Subscribe to this thread
Anyone else playing it?

I bought the deluxe edition and already have spent over 20 hours playing.
This is not just a remake, they have added a lot to it, this feels almost like a brand new game.

FF VII was my favorite of all FFs, I think this now is the gold standard.

Happy to exchange on the game and discuss strategy and materia!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Haaz6969 for this post:
  • DA
I have it also, almost done with part 1.

I have mixed emotions about it, i know the original was 3 disc's. The remake with will be 3 discs but damn i dont wanna pay 60.00 2 more times to finish FF7 Remake. Dont get me wrong i will pay the price but still sucks.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • DA, Haaz6969
(09-05-2020, 11:09 PM)newaki Wrote: I have it also, almost done with part 1.

I have mixed emotions about it, i know the original was 3 disc's. The remake with will be 3 discs but damn i dont wanna pay 60.00 2 more times to finish FF7 Remake. Dont get me wrong i will pay the price but still sucks.

I am now on chapter 15, probably already at about 40 hours.

It's really good. I played the original on PC at the time, I don't remember all the plot twists but there are differences.

I read yesterday that they were taken aback by how popular this remake is, to a point that they now have to really get the rest of it going, they haven't started yet
  • DA
I am shockingly surprised they are that dumb about how popular this is. FF7 Fans have only been asking for a re-mastered one since PS3 days...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • DA
I think they have underestimated two things:
- How many old fans (that was 23 years ago!) are still playing games (I'm one of them)
- The interest that the new generation of players for this type of game
  • DA