Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Cracking Forum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

gdrick[Gaming] Fun multiplayer games

Hi there, I have been playing Pummel Party a lot with my friends these last weeks. Any other good multiplayer board game to recommend??
This game looks like a lot of fun I might have to check it out.  I'm too looking for some good multi player games
I have to agree that Pummel Party looks quite nice. Will check it out.
Overcooked and Overcooked 2 have been my favorite and go-to multiplayer/party games. Both of them are so much fun and frustration at the same time, I just love them.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to covid19 for this post:
  • gdrick
(16-07-2020, 03:57 PM)covid19 Wrote: I have to agree that Pummel Party looks quite nice. Will check it out.
Overcooked and Overcooked 2 have been my favorite and go-to multiplayer/party games. Both of them are so much fun and frustration at the same time, I just love them.

Yeah! Overcooked is really nice!! Love that kind of games that ruins friendships!
Many many years ago
We, my nephews and yours truly had a blast when we played Buzz and ''The other Buzz'' (sorry, I don't know the english translation - we played localized versions).
It was on an oooooold PS3 system  
An excellent game.
They even helped me to earn my 1000th trophy