Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Have you tried Cyberpunk 2077 yet ?

Subscribe to this thread
Personally, I will wait a few months until the bugs are fixed. What about you guy ? Have you played this game ?
I have watched pewdiepie play the game...fun game and my gtx 750ti is happy that i am only watching streams.
Yeah I'm with you just waiting a bit for some of the bugs to be fixed, then will go out and grab a copy
I've read in the news that they have removed game from the store and that they are refunding money to customers. It's simply too buggy.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • masterjacker17
Happy to not have enough space on my pc for this one yet. Wanted to buy it to support this studio that created the witcher serie but after that, i will happily use the crack version in a few months without any remorse
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • masterjacker17
(19-12-2020, 02:30 AM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: I've read in the news that they have removed game from the store and that they are refunding money to customers. It's simply too buggy.
I think it's the PS version. PC version still works okish.. Can't blame people nor the studio.. All demanded the game to release early but it's been 6+ years since announcement.. So they got ample time to develop..
(20-12-2020, 08:28 PM)masterjacker17 Wrote:
(19-12-2020, 02:30 AM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: I've read in the news that they have removed game from the store and that they are refunding money to customers. It's simply too buggy.
I think it's the PS version. PC version still works okish.. Can't blame people nor the studio.. All demanded the game to release early but it's been 6+ years since announcement.. So they got ample time to develop..
8 years i think
Still have hopes for the game, dlcs to come. If devs fuck up, there are modders who will help.
Yes I've gotten up to the mission chipping in even though it crashes alot on PS
Played it on PC and thoroughly enjoyed it. Despite the few graphical and audio glitches I encountered, already gone through two playthroughs and went through all the different endings. The side missions with the more fleshed-out characters are probably the most enjoyable, and contrary to other people's opinions, I actually really liked Johnny Silverhand. His banter with V and snarky humor was always fun to listen to.

Definitely hoping for more outfits or some MAX-TAC gear in future patches/DLC, or at least a transmog feature, which is painfully needed for such an ambitious RPG. Hopefully the devs can recover from some of the backlash, as well as the recent ransomware targeted at CDPR.