Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Hearthstone

Subscribe to this thread
Anyone playing Heathstone?

I used to play when it came out and just started playing again this week, except I am completely lost with the hundreds of new cards and expansions...
How can I even catch up with what the meta is and what recent decks look like?

Looking for advices!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Haaz6969 for this post:
  • DA
(10-05-2020, 03:09 AM)Haaz6969 Wrote: Anyone playing Heathstone?

I used to play when it came out and just started playing again this week, except I am completely lost with the hundreds of new cards and expansions...

Looking for advices!
i used to play allot of hearthstone back when it came out i played for about a year and a half but hearthstone priced me out of the game tbh, when they just added new cards etc etc i could stomach paying a bit money because u are building up your collection of cards etc etc, but now they remove whole chunks of cards each time they add new ones so it allways feels like your looseing more than you gain, and u dont get the feeling of building up a collection anymore either. But i know allot of people still play it so maby il give it another go to check out demon hunters.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA
(10-05-2020, 09:57 AM)wormtail39 Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 03:09 AM)Haaz6969 Wrote: Anyone playing Heathstone?

Looking for advices!
i used to play allot of hearthstone back when it came out i played for about a year and a half but hearthstone priced me out of the game tbh, when they just added new cards etc etc i could stomach paying a bit money because u are building up your collection of cards etc etc, but now they remove whole chunks of cards each time they add new ones so it allways feels like your looseing more than you gain, and u dont get the feeling of building up a collection anymore either. But i know allot of people still play it so maby il give it another go to check out demon hunters.
I had the same problem. I played it a lot then I stopped for several years. When I came back I was completely lost so if I have an advice: do arena. (do just enough normal match to farm gold). Do Arena but with the site hsreplay. It's a site that gathers stats about the cards that are the most played. Click to winrate of the arena (right  side of the screen) then it will give you the winrate for each card of the class you chose.
With this site you will be able to know the best cards in arena for each class. Trust me, it's by far the easiest way to find out what the current meta look like. (of course arena is different from the ladder but it's still very useful if you just came back)

Hope it will help
(10-05-2020, 03:32 PM)kaoxx287 Wrote: I had the same problem. I played it a lot then I stopped for several years. When I came back I was completely lost so if I have an advice: do arena. (do just enough normal match to farm gold). Do Arena but with the site hsreplay. It's a site that gathers stats about the cards that are the most played. Click to winrate of the arena (right  side of the screen) then it will give you the winrate for each card of the class you chose.
With this site you will be able to know the best cards in arena for each class. Trust me, it's by far the easiest way to find out what the current meta look like. (of course arena is different from the ladder but it's still very useful if you just came back)

Hope it will help

It does.
Thanks both for the perspective.

I am a free to play player and arena is a good way to get going.

I started playing ranked battles with a gift deck they gave me and am having success so far.
A lot of new mechanics!
(11-05-2020, 07:04 PM)Haaz6969 Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 03:32 PM)kaoxx287 Wrote: I had the same problem. I played it a lot then I stopped for several years. When I came back I was completely lost so if I have an advice: do arena. (do just enough normal match to farm gold). Do Arena but with the site hsreplay. It's a site that gathers stats about the cards that are the most played. Click to winrate of the arena (right  side of the screen) then it will give you the winrate for each card of the class you chose.

Hope it will help

It does.
Thanks both for the perspective.

I am a free to play player and arena is a good way to get going.

I started playing ranked battles with a gift deck they gave me and am having success so far.
A lot of new mechanics!
Yeah I'm a free player too, and it was quite hard to get back. I watched a few youtube video to get advice from more experience/pro players. I'm french so the videos I watched won't help you but I'm sure there are quite a few youtubers who spoke about this. Anyway, good luck on the ladder ^^
(11-05-2020, 10:02 PM)kaoxx287 Wrote: Yeah I'm a free player too, and it was quite hard to get back. I watched a few youtube video to get advice from more experience/pro players. I'm french so the videos I watched won't help you but I'm sure there are quite a few youtubers who spoke about this. Anyway, good luck on the ladder ^^

I happen to speak fluent French, so please share 
(12-05-2020, 02:01 PM)Haaz6969 Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 10:02 PM)kaoxx287 Wrote: Yeah I'm a free player too, and it was quite hard to get back. I watched a few youtube video to get advice from more experience/pro players. I'm french so the videos I watched won't help you but I'm sure there are quite a few youtubers who spoke about this. Anyway, good luck on the ladder ^^

I happen to speak fluent French, so please share 
Well then there are a few of them actually. 
Just have to tap in youtube:'Faire 12 victoire en arène hearthstone'.

Personally, I like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgQkTbRFARc. Nearly 40 minutes long but don't worry, half of it is him showing in a real match what he explained.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • DA, Haaz6969
Terrific, thank you
  • DA
u should try legends of rune terra its like hearthstone its pretty good!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • Haaz6969
(13-05-2020, 08:47 AM)wormtail39 Wrote: u should try legends of rune terra its like hearthstone its pretty good!

Thanks I will check it out
  • wormtail39