Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Nintendo Switch

Subscribe to this thread
Hey

Any fans of Switch here? I am now diving into Legend of Zelda Breath of  the Wild and it is really good, I mean REALLY. Did not experienced such well designed open world with so many mechanics for years... Any titles you like and recommend?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 13490ma for this post:
  • RonaldoCopa
I am weird when it comes to games, love old school shit. Currently making my HTPC into a Retro Emulator also (half and half). Anyways for the switch the best game is: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening... Soon as i started playing it, it brought me back to the first Zelda.
(28-06-2022, 01:05 AM)newaki Wrote: I am weird when it comes to games, love old school shit. Currently making my HTPC into a Retro Emulator also (half and half). Anyways for the switch the best game is: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening... Soon as i started playing it, it brought me back to the first Zelda.

It is really great on the original hardware if you can get your hands on it, I managed to find old gameboy in very decent shape, not easy to find the cartridges though...
Super Mario Odyssey is also really good, its not better then BOTW but its still a very solid title!
(30-06-2022, 06:08 PM)cameron1010 Wrote: Super Mario Odyssey is also really good, its not better then BOTW but its still a very solid title!

ill have to try that
(01-07-2022, 01:39 AM)newaki Wrote:
(30-06-2022, 06:08 PM)cameron1010 Wrote: Super Mario Odyssey is also really good, its not better then BOTW but its still a very solid title!

ill have to try that
I think you would like it since you like classic games, it has some really cool throwbacks to the original mario brothers
I have already mentioned it + we have a whole dedicated section aka the thread for it....

The Binding of Isaac - Repentance.
A true masterpiece. imho.

BTW Am still waiting for the BOTW2 though, hopefully I will play it.
Read the Rules, please.
Try the emblem serie.

I think they are on switch (I cheat as I played on PC, the three houses opus I think).

I never managed to finish it as my computer's charger literally exploded from overheating (no relation with the game though)
(29-06-2022, 09:38 PM)13490ma Wrote:
(28-06-2022, 01:05 AM)newaki Wrote: I am weird when it comes to games, love old school shit. Currently making my HTPC into a Retro Emulator also (half and half). Anyways for the switch the best game is: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening... Soon as i started playing it, it brought me back to the first Zelda.

It is really great on the original hardware if you can get your hands on it, I managed to find old gameboy in very decent shape, not easy to find the cartridges though...

Retro gaming stores are popping up more and more... I have 3 that are about 30 mins away..... Also search tik tok alot of stores do vids of them packaging orders up and they have alot of original and repro cartridge's for alot of systems
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • StivnQ
My franchise is Metroid,.. you guys should try Metroid Dread for Switch. Super Metroid is my favorite game since SNES. The Switch is great but I want to see the Switch 2 already. I bet the will introduce the new hardware together with Metroid Prime 4.