Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Nintendo Switch

Subscribe to this thread
(28-05-2023, 10:48 PM)RonaldoCopa Wrote: My franchise is Metroid,.. you guys should try Metroid Dread for Switch. Super Metroid is my favorite game since SNES. The Switch is great but I want to see the Switch 2 already. I bet the will introduce the new hardware together with Metroid Prime 4.

I agree, one of the best games was Super Metroid on the SNES, played it for hours non stop trying to get past certain levels.

I haven't played Metroid Dread on the switch I will have to check it out and see how it compares to the old game.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jarod78 for this post:
  • RonaldoCopa
(30-05-2023, 01:53 PM)Jarod78 Wrote:
(28-05-2023, 10:48 PM)RonaldoCopa Wrote: My franchise is Metroid,.. you guys should try Metroid Dread for Switch. Super Metroid is my favorite game since SNES. The Switch is great but I want to see the Switch 2 already. I bet the will introduce the new hardware together with Metroid Prime 4.

I agree, one of the best games was Super Metroid on the SNES, played it for hours non stop trying to get past certain levels.

I haven't played Metroid Dread on the switch I will have to check it out and see how it compares to the old game.
I have to play the new Zelda TOTK too. I bet it is a great game if they corrected some stuff from Breath of the Wild.
Definitely play a lot of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, random online play with teams is my favorite. Anyone play some Smash?
didn't try before would recommend going through reviews and gameplays on YT