Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] PC MMORPG reccomendations?

Subscribe to this thread
I've played Tera and DCUO and i lovedddd FLYFF when growing up.
But does anyone know any nice MMORPG's that arent tooo P2W
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to eznail for this post:
  • DA
Time tested, Old School Runescape is still the best non-p2w game. There is the $7 per month membership, but it's totally worth it and $7 is much cheaper than 100% of other MMOs. Also called OSRS, it's the version of runescape that was taken from a backup in 2007 and added to. It's entirely community driven and the mods+devs listen to the players. There are votes all the time for new content, and they only add things that get a certain majority voting yes from the players. About 20 years old at this point, OSRS is still filled to the brim with players and has the highest "new player" rate of any other current MMO. It has a mobile app so you can play the full game on your PC or your phone, and you can play as much or as little as you want with no real leaderboards. I'd definitely check it out if you played Runescape back in the day or if you want a time tested non-p2w MMO. The community is also less toxic and much more helpful than most MMO communities.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • Antztheplayer, DA, wormtail39
(14-06-2020, 10:04 PM)KuriusGeorgLoPez Wrote: Time tested, Old School Runescape is still the best non-p2w game. There is the $7 per month membership, but it's totally worth it and $7 is much cheaper than 100% of other MMOs. Also called OSRS, it's the version of runescape that was taken from a backup in 2007 and added to. It's entirely community driven and the mods+devs listen to the players. There are votes all the time for new content, and they only add things that get a certain majority voting yes from the players. About 20 years old at this point, OSRS is still filled to the brim with players and has the highest "new player" rate of any other current MMO. It has a mobile app so you can play the full game on your PC or your phone, and you can play as much or as little as you want with no real leaderboards. I'd definitely check it out if you played Runescape back in the day or if you want a time tested non-p2w MMO. The community is also less toxic and much more helpful than most MMO communities.
oldschool runescape 100% gets my vote aswell that game stole 5 years of my life  so addictive
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • Antztheplayer, DA, KuriusGeorgLoPez