Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] PS5

Subscribe to this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E429XW4isFs

New PS5 announcement, would you buy the Xbox or the PS5? Or be a part of the PC Master Race? xD
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kshitij_it for this post:
  • wormtail39
Too much money for those boxes!

I'm not a gaming fan, hence, i won't buy any of them.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(09-01-2020, 05:59 PM)DA Wrote: Too much money for those boxes!

I'm not a gaming fan, hence, i won't buy any of them.
actually its interesting u say that! consoles are actually increadibly good value for money both microsoft and sony loose money on the consoles themselves so as to get the prices down because they make so much money from people buying games on the store, so u actually get increadibly powerful specs for really low price. But obviously if u dont game its pointless but consoles are deffinetly the better way to game if u are a casual gamer or dont have much money. The new consoles are going to be their biggest loss per console yet when u consider they are going to have a 500gig ssd and will cost about $500 its east to see why lol.

(07-01-2020, 10:12 PM)kshitij_it Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E429XW4isFs

New PS5 announcement, would you buy the Xbox or the PS5? Or be a part of the PC Master Race? xD
this is a good post! im conflicted! on the one hand the xbox series x IS GOING TO BE A FUCKING BEAST! its specs are unbelievable they are way way way better than the ps5s are rumoured to be! but on the otherhand sonys whilst being considerably weaker is going to have better games (Atleast for me) the new god of war, the new horizon zero dawn etc etc. Also i suspect the xbox is going to cost allot more so il probs end up getting the cheaper one but im undecided! what about u?
I remember that someone leaked the dev kit design of the PS5. Did they show how the final product looks like ?
(09-01-2020, 10:03 PM)giaderzass Wrote: I remember that someone leaked the dev kit design of the PS5. Did they show how the final product looks like ?

Not yet, but soon I guess

(07-01-2020, 10:12 PM)kshitij_it Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E429XW4isFs

this is a good post! im conflicted! on the one hand the xbox series x IS GOING TO BE A FUCKING BEAST! its specs are unbelievable they are way way way better than the ps5s are rumoured to be! but on the otherhand sonys whilst being considerably weaker is going to have better games (Atleast for me) the new god of war, the new horizon zero dawn etc etc. Also i suspect the xbox is going to cost allot more so il probs end up getting the cheaper one but im undecided! what about u?

Personally, I'm looking forward to the PS5, because I have a PS4, and PS5 is said to have backward compatibility. Sony has excellent first party games, exclusive to the console. So it's going to be a ps5.

If I wanted an Xbox, I'd get a PC instead
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kshitij_it for this post:
  • wormtail39