Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] PS5 Cost

Subscribe to this thread
(21-09-2020, 12:52 AM)covid19 Wrote:
(18-09-2020, 12:56 PM)StivnQ Wrote: And I have lost my chance with the preorder.
All the consoles have been preordered and they are out of stock.
So I have to wait for December/Christmas or January, argh
You don't have a lot to worry about right now, since the game you could play only on a PS5 is Demon's Souls. You can enjoy the rest of the games like Spiderman Miles Morales, Sackboy, FF16, etc., on a PS4 

That makes sense bud, but I'm a g33k
This is why I'd prefer the PS5 

(21-09-2020, 05:32 PM)sksrew Wrote: to be honest i rather buy a pc game and download lots of games from torrent, it's more worth it

Maybe, but I haven't been playing a ''pirated/cracked/torrented'' game since I have bought the PS3.
That was when I graduated from University.
My last pirated games were 2-3 hundreds of them on the Wii console (had a soft and hard more).
And that was 11 years ago - September 2009.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • kshitij_it
(21-09-2020, 07:22 PM)StivnQ Wrote:
(21-09-2020, 12:52 AM)covid19 Wrote:
(18-09-2020, 12:56 PM)StivnQ Wrote: And I have lost my chance with the preorder.
All the consoles have been preordered and they are out of stock.
So I have to wait for December/Christmas or January, argh
You don't have a lot to worry about right now, since the game you could play only on a PS5 is Demon's Souls. You can enjoy the rest of the games like Spiderman Miles Morales, Sackboy, FF16, etc., on a PS4 

That makes sense bud, but I'm a g33k
This is why I'd prefer the PS5 

(21-09-2020, 05:32 PM)sksrew Wrote: to be honest i rather buy a pc game and download lots of games from torrent, it's more worth it

Maybe, but I haven't been playing a ''pirated/cracked/torrented'' game since I have bought the PS3.
That was when I graduated from University.
My last pirated games were 2-3 hundreds of them on the Wii console (had a soft and hard more).
And that was 11 years ago - September 2009.

You've spent your time wisely
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to sksrew for this post:
  • kshitij_it, StivnQ
I DID spend my time wisely, peacfully, happily, but until my nephew invents a time-machine, I can only ''dream a dream'' I had from October 2014 till February 2015.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • covid19, kshitij_it