Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] PS5 Games 4K 60fps - 120fps

Subscribe to this thread
Hi All,

Heard that some new PS5 games including the new Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales could be running at 4K and 60fps and some other games could even get to 120fps which would be insane

It will be interesting to see the performance and see just how these games play out at that kind of resolution and frame rates.
You know that's it's not the 4k or the fps that matters in a game right? It's a good bonus, sure but it's not the main advantage of the new consoles.

If you don't believe me, you can see the polemic around the new halo. Everyone said it was bad and kind of ugly especially for a game from the new generation so the person responsible for the marketing said that it was bad because of the quality of the video (as they were streaming it). He release the new video with 4k... and it was still bad.

There are many more things much more impressive with the new generation and not just visually...
Think about it this way : A 2D indie game with a good story and exploration decently running on integrated graphics like Fez, Hyper Light Drifter, Hollow Knight, Inside, Shovel Knight, Ori, Superliminal ... is better than Death Man Stranding, Metal Gear Survive, Mass Effect Andromeda ... shitty game-play running on a PS5 at 4K@120fps. If the game isn't fun, graphics don't matter anymore.
Yeah that's for sure. Can't remember how many times I got disappointed by good looking but empty games...
You are all right of course if the game isn't good to play it don't matter how good the visuals are.

My point is that what they can achieve now with how good some games can look they are making leaps and bounds.

I wonder what games will look like in the next 10 years.

Although I just saw the trailer for Fast & Furious Crossroads, I wonder if they were developing that game when the first movie came out and they are just releasing it now 

[url=https://www.fastandfuriouscrossroads.com/][/url]
(13-08-2020, 03:13 PM)Jarod78 Wrote: You are all right of course if the game isn't good to play it don't matter how good the visuals are.

My point is that what they can achieve now with how good some games can look they are making leaps and bounds.

I wonder what games will look like in the next 10 years.

Although I just saw the trailer for Fast & Furious Crossroads, I wonder if they were developing that game when the first movie came out and they are just releasing it now 

[url=https://www.fastandfuriouscrossroads.com/][/url]

If you are looking for high visual fidelity, this engine for PS5 looks promising !