Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] PS5 Press Conference

Subscribe to this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph8LyNIT9sg

The PS5 press conference, just seems like a response to the Xbox conference.
i thought that as well but i think it was more of a developer conference than for the public as the big developer event was cancelled due to coroner
(18-03-2020, 11:25 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: i thought that as well but i think it was more of a developer conference than for the public as the big developer event was cancelled due to coroner

yeah, hardly anything for us consumers
Thanks for the link, looking forward to PS5 when it comes out.  Heard that the new Spider-Man sequel is going to be epic
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jarod78 for this post:
  • kshitij_it
(22-03-2020, 12:02 PM)Jarod78 Wrote: Thanks for the link, looking forward to PS5 when it comes out.  Heard that the new Spider-Man sequel is going to be epic

There's gonna be a sequel!
kshitij_it Wrote:
Jarod78 Wrote:Thanks for the link, looking forward to PS5 when it comes out.  Heard that the new Spider-Man sequel is going to be epic

Yes there is and I am hearing possibly Venom and Carnage might be in it.  Also heard that they are trying to develop it so you can play either Peter Parker or Miles Morales and swap between the two.
(26-03-2020, 03:44 AM)Jarod78 Wrote:
kshitij_it Wrote:
Jarod78 Wrote:Thanks for the link, looking forward to PS5 when it comes out.  Heard that the new Spider-Man sequel is going to be epic

Yes there is and I am hearing possibly Venom and Carnage might be in it.  Also heard that they are trying to develop it so you can play either Peter Parker or Miles Morales and swap between the two.

Damn this is exciting!