Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] PS5 digital vs standard

Subscribe to this thread
If you're getting a PS5, are you going to get the digital (no disk drive version) or standard console? Digital for me, can't remember the last physical game I bought.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mightyjesper for this post:
  • masterjacker17
Although I am a PC gamer... If i buy it would be the digital version of Ps5. It's 2020. Even laptops are removing optical disk drives.. No point of paying extra for that.
I have already preordered a disc version.

Reason: I have an extremely slow internet connection (50/10), so downloading 100gb+ would drive me n(you)(tea)s.
After all, I would probably be using an external hdd for storage, so that wouldn't be a problem.
And most important - having a few games ''physically'' is essential.
I.e. the upcoming God Of War, Sackboy Adventures, a few I have opened thread for and not to mention ones we for sure would be informed about.
Read the Rules, please.
That's a tough one but I'm sick of having boxes of discs all around the place so probably digital for me.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jarod78 for this post:
  • StivnQ
Now imagine this...I don't know where you live, but that's not the point....

Many of us, don't have FTTH (fiber optics) and first to download 50gb+ (maybe even 100gb+) game would firstly take you a loooot of time, then it would fill a fair amount of you HDD, would be a '''disaster'' in  case you decide to re-download if you want to ''re-play'' it and so on...
That's the main reason I have preordered a disc verson.
Since I'll be getting FTTH in about 30 years, I think I made the right choice
Read the Rules, please.
I'm thinking of getting the digital Ps5 only because all my games are like that