Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Subscribe to this thread
Hi everyone !

Does anyone play Smash 4 (Super Smash Bros. for Wii U) here? For fun or competitively?

I have always been a massive fan of Smash Bros series since 2001 with Smash Bros. Melee
But I didn't play competitively at all.
In 2015, I read an article about the best Smash 4 player in the world and it makes me wanna play more seriously

I'm still a beginner, but I want to work hard to improve my level 

I went to a local tournament last month and I went to the top 24 series, and then I lost twice...

Here is my Nintendo I.D. : TheSkyGuy4 and I hope I'll find some players here

See ya soon online
Sorry, no gaming here (anymore).

Good luck with the competitions
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hello!

I don't know that game and i'm not playing any since years,no time.But i should admit,it was a very nice time when i was playing all those games.

I hope you win the next time.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Hi guys

I understand, maybe you all are running out of time to play video games

I forgot to mention what type of games Smash 4 is

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Smash 4) is a multiplayer fighting video game on WII U and 3DS (I have both ) in which the players use various attacks, techniques, and items to deal damage to their opponents and knock their opponents out of the arena.
In this game, you can pick some characters as Mario, Pikachu, Link, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Cloud, Ryu among many others famous characters

I will post my results of my next tournaments and post some replays if possible
Looking forward to see them
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.