Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] The Binding of Isaac: Repentance

Subscribe to this thread
(20-11-2021, 07:49 PM)StivnQ Wrote: Hint hint: Play today's daily, @ wormtail39 = that's an ORDER 
I had such a lovely time with it and you have to risk a bit to witness a phenomenal synergy.

As for the updating...if I tell you what I know and what we (you) can expect, you'd definitely be amazed.
We haven't seen a tiny bit, trust me.
haha ok il do it now! repentance has completely renewed my love and enthusiasum for the game! its soooo good! they really went the extra mile! i love that the key rooms all have an icon like library, or shop etc etc its just all so premium and nice! the alternate path is soooooo fucking hard lool i love it! the graphics of the new rooms are sweet as hell aswell! just so so much better than the last expansion its like a dream! im not to pleased about the nerfed items tho! poor brimstone
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • StivnQ
I am glad you like everything...but I need to tell you that you haven't seen nothing at all.
Not even the 0.00001% what they did/''upgraded''.
Just don't be afraid to experiment.

Oh, btw...
In case you are trying to get the Angel Rooms, you need to completely avoid the Devil ones.
Meaning...not even entering the DR = just avoid it, completely.

One more thing.
Yes I have taken a peek at the Challenges too (a couple of months ago).
Trust me, NO Ultra Hard challenge can compete with the couple of new ones.
And as said...they do plan on updating Repentance, hopefully for free.

Untillll the Isaac 2 gets released
(Yes, you heard me well)
Read the Rules, please.