Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] The Binding of Isaac: Repentance

Subscribe to this thread
@ wormtail39

Quote:Further, when asked if Repentance would be ported to the Switch, Tyrone responded "Yes, but it'll take some work. Lots of optimization [is needed]."

So I guess it'll be released Spring 2021   

And another thing....

Quote:During a Twitter AMA, Edmund was asked an approximate release date for Repentance. He responded, "I mean the goal was end of summer and then the world ended [COVID-19] and production slowed... the goal is still this year, but honestly when it’s done it’s done." When another user asked if Edmund is 100% sure Repentance will be released this year, Edmund did not directly answer the question. Another user asked how much of Repentance is done on a percent scale. Edmund responded, that Repentance is 85% done.

Edmund noted that Repentance is "very close to [being] an isaac 2." and, "a major bookend to the "series"." Edmund also mentioned that a lot of the ideas used in Repentance "were ones locked away for isaac 2 especially cutscene wise." A user noted, "If repentance is substantial enough in content, whatever sequel there will be for Isaac will then be a very long way away and be completely different because more of the same could just be another update to the original." Edmund agreed.
[url=https://twitter.com/edmundmcmillen/status/1305156041349373952?s=20][/url]

So I guess this game/DLC will be amazing and trust me, I have seen some gifs, screens, synergies, items and WOW  
I am so hyped + specifically for the reason I have played the Antibirth.
The game should be even harder and ''nerve-breaking'' than the first one was/still is.

Man I can't wait :giggle: lol
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • wormtail39
(03-10-2020, 04:03 PM)StivnQ Wrote: @ wormtail39

Quote:Further, when asked if Repentance would be ported to the Switch, Tyrone responded "Yes, but it'll take some work. Lots of optimization [is needed]."

So I guess it'll be released Spring 2021   

And another thing....

Quote:During a Twitter AMA, Edmund was asked an approximate release date for Repentance. He responded, "I mean the goal was end of summer and then the world ended [COVID-19] and production slowed... the goal is still this year, but honestly when it’s done it’s done." When another user asked if Edmund is 100% sure Repentance will be released this year, Edmund did not directly answer the question. Another user asked how much of Repentance is done on a percent scale. Edmund responded, that Repentance is 85% done.

Edmund noted that Repentance is "very close to [being] an isaac 2." and, "a major bookend to the "series"." Edmund also mentioned that a lot of the ideas used in Repentance "were ones locked away for isaac 2 especially cutscene wise." A user noted, "If repentance is substantial enough in content, whatever sequel there will be for Isaac will then be a very long way away and be completely different because more of the same could just be another update to the original." Edmund agreed.
[url=https://twitter.com/edmundmcmillen/status/1305156041349373952?s=20][/url]

So I guess this game/DLC will be amazing and trust me, I have seen some gifs, screens, synergies, items and WOW  
I am so hyped + specifically for the reason I have played the Antibirth.
The game should be even harder and ''nerve-breaking'' than the first one was/still is.

Man I can't wait :giggle: lol
thanks sooo much for shareing this bro! gets me all excited for more isaac! i love this game so much gonna be soooo good when its out! guess we will have to be patient and  wait as best we can lmao
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • StivnQ
@ wormtail39

Two things for today  

1) please play today's run and take the first item room item (hint - a pool, snooker, etc.).
Yeah, some people don't like this one, but I highly suggest you DO take it.
Stay alive, have enough health and you'll probably have the best daily run this year.
And pleeeeeease do not make mistake I did - run onto spikes  

2) I have a surprise for you.
Kindly note the date - Steam puts the Dec 31 for the games that don't have the official rls date available, so the game could be release sooner than we think

[attachment=674]
Read the Rules, please.
  • wormtail39
(11-10-2020, 04:17 PM)StivnQ Wrote: @ wormtail39

Two things for today  

1) please play today's run and take the first item room item (hint - a pool, snooker, etc.).
Yeah, some people don't like this one, but I highly suggest you DO take it.
Stay alive, have enough health and you'll probably have the best daily run this year.
And pleeeeeease do not make mistake I did - run onto spikes  

2) I have a surprise for you.
Kindly note the date - Steam puts the Dec 31 for the games that don't have the official rls date available, so the game could be release sooner than we think
thanks for this bro! il do the daily challenge now! and il watch out for spikes!   and we can only hope! fingers crossed!
  • StivnQ
I need to mention you, sorry @ wormtail39

Today's run, The Lost.
You need to somehow re-roll the first item room = that's the time you need to take - the second one.
Then you need to ''force'' the game to give you an Angel Room.
After you take a ''red-ish'' item, you are good to go.

I am giving you 40k+ points in today's daily.

Despite the fact you will be playing with The Lost, you can reach the shiniest and most distant star
Read the Rules, please.
  • wormtail39
(14-10-2020, 07:41 PM)StivnQ Wrote: I need to mention you, sorry @ wormtail39

Today's run, The Lost.
You need to somehow re-roll the first item room = that's the time you need to take - the second one.
Then you need to ''force'' the game to give you an Angel Room.
After you take a ''red-ish'' item, you are good to go.

I am giving you 40k+ points in today's daily.

Despite the fact you will be playing with The Lost, you can reach the shiniest and most distant star
im sorry to say i died embarrisingly early lmao im awful at the lost
  • StivnQ
I understand how you feel 
I was awful with The Lost and most of the time I still am, so no biggy, bro.

This time (aka today) we had (aka have) Apolyon Lilith run.
Funny run to be honest.
All I can say ''to take or not to take Mom's Knife, that is the question''.
I did and it was great - currently in the Top10
Read the Rules, please.
Big fan of Isaac (though have only ever played the first one - stick to what you know!) after a fellow nerd friend showed me it. Love the replayability, have clocked up some embarrassing hours on steam for it.

You guys would recommend the newer versions then?
Quote:https://store.steampowered.com/app/14263...epentance/

download

Quote:https://1fichier.com/?z7t3p7lwdv4x8m6qa1g8
or

Quote:https://uptobox.com/qpdyow4n7sc0

mount iso,  check copy contents of plaza directory to installdir , install, play
@ wormtail39

The game is finally out on the Switch.
Hint ---> I have an US copy of the game, so this is how I got it from the Nintendo Store.
20.00 USD - game card bought online.

BTW The game is:

a) awesome
b) awesome 
c) awesome
d) completely unknown to me - they have changed everything
e) 10x as hard as the AB+ was/is
f) responsive (in terms of controls)
g) MUST HAVE for every Switch owner
h) not gonna spoil anything to you, WT 

P.S. I have cancelled my preorder made like 6-7 months ago and am waiting for the refund now
Read the Rules, please.
  • wormtail39