Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] What’s up with the new GTA

Subscribe to this thread
Does anyone know if they plan on releasing a new GTA anytime soon it’s got to have been at least 5 years since the last one came out
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Zdarts for this post:
  • DA
If there is any confirmed news you will hear it on EVERY newssite lol so dont worry on missing out on the news haha.
I personally think they are too busy with milking GTA Online atm, it makes them ALOT of money.
But maybe next year we will hear some news, some announcement.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to eznail for this post:
  • Zdarts
(12-07-2020, 05:31 PM)eznail Wrote: If there is any confirmed news you will hear it on EVERY newssite lol so dont worry on missing out on the news haha.
I personally think they are too busy with milking GTA Online atm, it makes them ALOT of money.
But maybe next year we will hear some news, some announcement.
I have to agree. From what I've seen, they are milking 5/Online for everything it's worth. I don't think the focus will be moved to a new game until they HAVE to. Right now, there would be no reason for them to make a new GTA than to please some fans. They are making more than enough in profits from Online to keep them occupied and satisfied. That seems to be the sad truth with many games these days, especially games with micro-transactions/in-app purchases. At the end of the day, these are businesses, and businesses care about money as #1 priority. If us as the customer continue to line their pockets nicely, they have no reason to innovative or make something new.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • eznail
I think they are re-releasing it on the PS5 with better graphic, so they are definitely milking it. Same thing Bethesda did to Skyrim. But hey you get Cyberpunk 2077 soon from Cd project red which from the demos and gameplay will be miles better.
a new gta would be nice but do u know where rockstar a missing a trick? u know how good red dead redemtion 2 was? that rural landscape trees snow etc etc ROCKSTER NEEEEEEED to make a fantasy game like skyrim... hear me out.... u know how good rockstar are at quests, story... open worlds and they now have a tonnnne of assets for a fantasy game (horses, trees, snow etc etc) and they would do it so bloody well. Elderscrolls and witcher 3 are some of my favourite games but i am 1000% certain if rockstar had a crack at the genre it would blow everyone away, imagine all that world building and talent on building landscapes unrestricted by realism, rockstar could create some really amazzzzing biomes and monsters with their seemingly endless budget i think a fantasy rpg by rockstar is the game the world doesent know it wants yet.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • covid19, Zdarts
GTAVI - the first game on the PS5 Pro.
Mark my words.

P.S. I know PS5 hasn't been released yet, but somehow I assume the great Rockstar will wait for the Pro to finally release the sixth installment of it's most popular game.
My two cents.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond, Zdarts
(24-07-2020, 10:11 PM)StivnQ Wrote: GTAVI - the first game on the PS5 Pro.
Mark my words.

P.S. I know PS5 hasn't been released yet, but somehow I assume the great Rockstar will wait for the Pro to finally release the sixth installment of it's most popular game.
My two cents.

I agree, GTA 6 will be released at the time of PS5 with an exclusive for Playstation
I agree with anyone saying they're milking 5. Why release a new game when you're still making millions off of a five year old game? If I had to guess, we'll see a reveal for GTA 6 toward the middle of the first year of 'next gen' or shortly thereafter.
Gran Turismo and GTA to be the first games released on PS5. They need to bring out a new point blank that game was the bomb diggity!