Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] What games do you recommend to play?

Subscribe to this thread
Hi

As in the topic.

Last times i played in "Crysis 3" but for longer time shooting to aliens becomes boring but graphics in this game is still awesome, it is game from 2013 year. Despite everything, i recommend to play this game, campaign is quite nice.

If i wrote something not properly, sorry for my englando.
I can't recommend anything, since i am not playing any of them.May be try Fifa if you are a football(soccer)fan.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(16-05-2019, 06:13 PM)DA Wrote: I can't recommend anything, since i am not playing any of them.May be try Fifa if you are a football(soccer)fan.

I was playing a lot of soccer games. Fifa95 maybe the most. I was disappointed with the later versions where they introduced 6 (and more keys) to play beside arrows (mouse). It simply never gave me the feeling of reality no matter how much they were trying to make the games realistic. To be honest, after fifa2000 I have stopped playing them completely.

However, speaking of FIFA the one I did like the most is Fifa94 believe it or not It had much simpler controls., looked (to me) much more realistic even the graphic was worse than the later version. What I have liked the most is the fact that once your player was making a shot you could keep arrows keys pressed and depending of what keys you were pressing ball was getting the rotation and speed. As a result of that goals (and goalkeepers saves) were looking outstanding with hundreds of different goals and goalkeeper saves variations.

Who knows, if I find the time to remind myself how to use DOSBox again maybe I play a game or two
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
I  bought Fifa 19 two days ago and this version is totally not realistic.. As a huge fan Fifa series im a bit disappointed, for example Fifa 13 was very good game, i spend in game more than 700 hours! Fifa should go to be more realistic game but developers made Arcade, really..
I think it was good till fifa 14 then they started making s..t

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Rever97
remember me video game 
Strategy: total war series. They are awesome

Decision making: walking dead from telltale games. Great story