Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] is the PS5 really worth it?

Subscribe to this thread
I'm not sure... but is the PS5 really worth it or will Microsoft be the better option? Is it like a Android Apple conversation where loyalty plays a big role?
I'm not a big gamer but would like to get into something. Not sure what.
(26-06-2020, 06:48 PM)giesler Wrote: I'm not sure... but is the PS5 really worth it or will Microsoft be the better option? Is it like a Android Apple conversation where loyalty plays a big role?
I'm not a big gamer but would like to get into something. Not sure what.
the xbox series x is gonna be considerbaly more powerful, if u only want to play cross platform games like cod, fortnight, apex legends, fifa stuff like that the xbox series x will be a better choice for u as it is stronger, the ps5 is still going to be a big step up from the ps4 tho and the advantage of the ps5 is sony make the best games, they just produce and make allot more exclusives the stand outs being god of war, spider man, horizon zero dawn, bloodborn.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • Porky2021
it really all depends on what games you want to play, if you want better and more exclusive games go with the PS5 as they have a lot of great games coming out but I would wait a bit and see what's on offer with either Ps5 or xbox series x pick the console based on what games you like playing
I just want the new PS5 be as cool as the snow and winters are here where I live  
As quiet as me since I'm introverted and shy guy.
(when I'm having fun, when I'm with a group of people I love the most - family and two friends I talk A LOT)
And as powerful as we CS guys are, noone and nothing can stop us  

Now I'm gonna be and behave like a grownup 
Read the Rules, please.