Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] next generation of gaming!

Subscribe to this thread
I dont know about you guys but i am super excited for the next generation of gameing consoles! ps5 and xbox series x are gonna bring in a whole new era of open world games! As a man who is temporarily crippled i love my open worlds! being able to move about explore again! red dead redemtion 2 was fantastic! being able to ride around on a horse explore a new world in its mindblowing detail was enthralling! Sorry im a little drunk probs shouldnt be posting xD but anyway next gen discussion what games u lookinforward 2? what console are u gonna get and how big of a jump do u think ps4/xbox one to ps5/xbox series x will be? But most importantly what is your favourite open world game!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • covid19, DA
I am excited about the next gen consoles too! It's too bad that you can't be out, but you anyways shouldn't be, given the current situation (yeah, blame me ).
I'm not much into huge open worlds, but I like action-adventure games the most. I liked Tomb Raider and Watch Dogs a lot. Since the TR triology is finished, I am looking forward to Watch Dogs: Legion in 2020. But I think that the next gen games that can take full advantage of the new hardware will be coming 2-3 years later. PS5 and Xbox Series X are real performance beasts.
I'll probably get the Xbox Series X, since I already have an Xbox One S. The trailer of Senua's Saga looks so amazing, I haven't played the first game yet, but will play it soon.
Favorite open world game - Grand Theft Auto series
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to covid19 for this post:
  • DA, wormtail39
(03-04-2020, 12:14 PM)covid19 Wrote: I am excited about the next gen consoles too! It's too bad that you can't be out, but you anyways shouldn't be, given the current situation (yeah, blame me ).
I'm not much into huge open worlds, but I like action-adventure games the most. I liked Tomb Raider and Watch Dogs a lot. Since the TR triology is finished, I am looking forward to Watch Dogs: Legion in 2020. But I think that the next gen games that can take full advantage of the new hardware will be coming 2-3 years later. PS5 and Xbox Series X are real performance beasts.
I'll probably get the Xbox Series X, since I already have an Xbox One S. The trailer of Senua's Saga looks so amazing, I haven't played the first game yet, but will play it soon.
Favorite open world game - Grand Theft Auto series
looool yeah for now everyones in the same boat as me haha gotta stay at home and fair play u should try god of war its fucking increadible!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • covid19
PS3 has something called "Other OS". It let you run a linux distro on your console. Sony removed it due to Security/DRM concerns for their games. If xbox had a feature to run full windows (or any OS), I'll buy that on day one.
(03-04-2020, 01:44 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: looool yeah for now everyones in the same boat as me haha gotta stay at home and fair play u should try god of war its fucking increadible!
Yeah, I really wanna play both God of War and Uncharted series. I've heard so much about them. I was wondering if there is a way of getting a PS Now account through CrackingSoul. Then I could play some of those PS exclusives on my PC without needing to buy a PS4.

(03-04-2020, 02:28 PM)giaderzass Wrote: PS3 has something called "Other OS". It let you run a linux distro on your console. Sony removed it due to Security/DRM concerns for their games. If xbox had a feature to run full windows (or any OS), I'll buy that on day one.
That ability would be great, but I think then you lose the ability to connect with the PlayStation Network (or Xbox Live) and as a result - no online multiplayer. The reason these limitations exist is that the console hardware is sold at low profits, and platform owners (ex. Microsoft and Sony) make money from game sales. Comparable PC hardware usually costs 2 or 3 times the price of a console. If these security/DRM measures don't exist, then manufacturers wouldn't be able to recover their costs and make no profit.
(04-04-2020, 03:03 PM)covid19 Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 01:44 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: looool yeah for now everyones in the same boat as me haha gotta stay at home and fair play u should try god of war its fucking increadible!
Yeah, I really wanna play both God of War and Uncharted series. I've heard so much about them. I was wondering if there is a way of getting a PS Now account through CrackingSoul. Then I could play some of those PS exclusives on my PC without needing to buy a PS4.

(03-04-2020, 02:28 PM)giaderzass Wrote: PS3 has something called "Other OS". It let you run a linux distro on your console. Sony removed it due to Security/DRM concerns for their games. If xbox had a feature to run full windows (or any OS), I'll buy that on day one.
That ability would be great, but I think then you lose the ability to connect with the PlayStation Network (or Xbox Live) and as a result - no online multiplayer. The reason these limitations exist is that the console hardware is sold at low profits, and platform owners (ex. Microsoft and Sony) make money from game sales. Comparable PC hardware usually costs 2 or 3 times the price of a console. If these security/DRM measures don't exist, then manufacturers wouldn't be able to recover their costs and make no profit.

Well if you think about it, data collection, telemetry bullshit, bing search and adverts in the start menu are baked into windows 10. That why microsoft offers a free upgrade from windows 7. I'm pretty sure that user data would cover the cost if they added that feature.