Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] no.1 reason you might have overlooked the switch

Subscribe to this thread
Hey guys just thought i would make this post as i think the switch gets overlooked allot... and i think that is because gamers view it as a home console. When allot of people think of the switch they think basically a weak xbox/playstation, and thats fair enough it is the weakest of the consoles by far! But i would urge u to consider it as a handheld device primarily and a home console secondarily if u are on the fence about buying one! When u think about it this way the switch suddenly becomes allot more attractive! especially if u like indie games and jrpgs and stuff! being able to play skyrim/witcher 3 or great jrpgs like octopath traveler and soon bravery default 2 on the go or in bed is awsome! I can tell u even if u have a console or pc that u primarily game on haveing a handheld to continue gameing in bed or on the go is a real game changer! For example i played and loved ori and the blind forrest on xbox! But playing it in bed whilst relaxing with headphones made the game soo much more enjoyable and chill for me!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • Jarod78
Nintendo games are fun to play I used to be addicted to Zelda Minish Cap, Metroid, Crash Bandicoot and some Mario, Pokemon games on Gameboy Advance. I think of the switch in the same way. The thing that I like about Nintendo games is exploration and problem solving. Some of their early games don't take you by the hand and ask you to click a button to pass the level. You had to try that stuff multiple times and you could get stuck for days. Zelda breath of the wild and Mario Odyssey both look fun too. I didn't have time to play them. I'm planning to do that on the Cemu emulator. The first time you dive into playing one of their games, you know you are going for a long ride.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • Bravo456, wormtail39
(02-11-2020, 11:57 AM)giaderzass Wrote: Nintendo games are fun to play I used to be addicted to Zelda Minish Cap, Metroid, Crash Bandicoot and some Mario, Pokemon games on Gameboy Advance. I think of the switch in the same way. The thing that I like about Nintendo games is exploration and problem solving. Some of their early games don't take you by the hand and ask you to click a button to pass the level. You had to try that stuff multiple times and you could get stuck for days. Zelda breath of the wild and Mario Odyssey both look fun too. I didn't have time to play them. I'm planning to do that on the Cemu emulator. The first time you dive into playing one of their games, you know you are going for a long ride.
yup 100% true i think u will really enjoy breath of the wild! its wall to wall exploration
Well said, that is why I'm thinking about getting one, plus I who can't get enough of all the Mario games
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jarod78 for this post:
  • wormtail39