Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] playstation 5 tech demo unreal enginge 5 reveal!

Subscribe to this thread
(14-05-2020, 04:23 PM)wormtail39 Wrote:
(14-05-2020, 04:05 PM)radioguy33 Wrote: check ur epic launcher now! gta v incoming
oh my crappy laptop is wayyyy to shit to play games on lol dont have epic launcher xD thanks for the heads up tho
You could still get the game from Epic's online store, for the low price of zero. And maybe later when you have a good PC/laptop, you could install the launcher and play GTA V.

About the demo, I think it was a great looking demo, very reminiscent of some scenes from the Tomb Raider trilogy. Not very specific to next-gen hardware though, since the two main graphics related highlights for PS5 and Xbox Series X are real time ray tracing and variable rate shading (although Sony hasn't confirmed this yet!). But yes, UE5's new capabilities would certainly need powerful processing on both CPU and GPU fronts, probably something that Xbox One and PS4 might not be able to handle at 720p.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to covid19 for this post:
  • wormtail39
It's going to be very interesting the next level of gaming and what can be done with the next gen games and how realistic they are going to be.  I for one like what they are doing with the PS5 and the load times which according to what they are saying is going to be very quick indeed compared to what they are now.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jarod78 for this post:
  • wormtail39