Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] ‘Immoral and Irresponsible’: China Blames US Military for Coronavirus

Subscribe to this thread
https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/03/13/i...ronavirus/

Thoughts?
Let me say, the Cinese are one and the only population in the world, who won't integrate, you will never know nothing about them. Every movement a citizen makes, is traced so how can US do that?

I'm not a US fan because i really don't like their politics. But this time, i think it was the China to create all this not US.

What happened to the doctor who told that a virus was being spread and we should be worried about it?

No one died at the age of 35- 36 because of this virus and that doctor died because of it?

Something is fishy there.

I can be not well informed but that is my opinion as the reality will be never revealed to us.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • kshitij_it
True, the reality will never be revealed to us
dont get me wrong im into conspiracy theories like 9/11 and shit like that, but this time i dont think theres any conspiracy about how the virus started. I do believe it was caused by chinese people eating wildlife which is sold from wet markets but some of this wildlife is illegal and is trafficked from other countries like tiger. The only debate is what animal caused this and the general consensus is bat soup. The only conspiracy is that if china are telling the truth about the statistics about how many people have died. i believe its a lot more.
well, we dont know for sure, but if I were in China, I would lie about the Data too.