Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] A Message of Gratitude

Subscribe to this thread

I hope this message serves the CS community well during such an unprecedented time:

Each start of the new week, I dedicate 5-minutes to focus on being mindful. I start with an inspirational message or quote that I either created based on my past experience, or find from another source, and then discuss it. I call this my 'Message of the Week', which fosters character trait building. I then transition into guiding myself through a quick deep breathing exercise as I reflect upon the message and think how I have or how I will apply it to my upcoming week. I have decided that I will also share this message this week with you all.

Quote:
Message of the Week: “You don’t change the world simply by looking at it. You change it through the way you choose to live in it.”

My interpretation: If we continuously live life in a passive manner, we tend to live more negatively, and not always because it's what we seek. Life is a very negative place; it surrounds us. When we choose to live passively, we tend to let negativity surround us and eventually consume us. We then tend to think negatively, which leads to acting negatively, which ultimately defines our life’s path and the people whom we choose to associate with.

Whereas, if we live in an active manner, and do something about the negativity that surrounds us, instead of letting it consume us, we tend to live more positively. With this being said, it requires A LOT of energy to bring us out of a negative state and back into a positive mindset, and we don’t always have the energy to do this! This is why being mindful and practicing mindfulness is so important. Through the practice of mindfulness, we become more aware of our feelings, thoughts, actions, and behaviors. Those that are more mindful, when confronted with negativity, tend to have the skills to better cope with it, and not let it affect them as much. Thus, it doesn't take as much energy to bring these individuals out of the negative state and back into a positive mindset because they haven’t fallen as deep into the negative state. This may be why, I believe, people that practice mindfulness and meditation tend to be more positive because it requires less energy for them to be positive, and ultimately becomes easier for them to be positive and live positive lives! Remember, what we practice grows stronger and becomes easier!

I hope this message that I shared also adds value to whoever chose to read this. Stay strong and fight the good fight!

Best,
JJ
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to JJ for this post:
  • 454subash, DA, englandfan99, giaderzass, hellintime, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
thank you for the positive message il stay strong and i hope you do aswell
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to englandfan99 for this post:
  • JJ
That was wonderful to read. Thank you
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • JJ

There are many people, actually vast majority that call this and similar quotes "popular psychology". However,

I do agree with absolutely every word you said. I am not practicing mediatation but the concept you explained and everything related to this way of living is 100% I am trying to do as best as I can.

Thank you for the words and I am looking forward to each new quote you will share with us.

Cheers !
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • JJ
Its Nice,you could use the same thread every week like joke thread,just my opinion though.
Looking forward to the next week now.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA
I appreciate all the kind words that this thread got. The amazing feedback and kudos is great to see from everyone!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JJ for this post:
  • DA