Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Amazon prime videos

Subscribe to this thread
nice
thank you
amazon prime have different type of geo restriction policy  .
for example if  you have uk amazon prime membership ..........you have different set of movies and shows acess .

"only amazon originals are available in every country"

if you have a particular movies say "movie x" available in uk prime subscription and 
if u use different country ip then you will not able to watch "movie x"
but it not gives u any extra content to watch of particular ip you have chosen....sad to say no use of changing ip     " it only reduces your contents to watch"

if you still want try some vpn then try hotspot sheild its the best among vpns i have tried for streaming .
I have 3 paid streaming subscriptions and if I cant watch something due to Geo / IP block I simply chose to take the less legal way to obtain a copy of what I want to view.

-><-
  UpAndDown -><- 
Yes I don’t believe it’s just a VPN issue but also because your account is locked to a specific geography. Maybe you could call Amazon and tell them you moved countries ?.

In all seriousness, actually I think the way you fix this is that you continue to use a VPN in the region desired and then subscribe to a new subscription using that VPN region so you get an account locked to that region. Perhaps too much of a hassle though so then try to find an account here on CS. 

Check out this link FAQ which answers some of your questions if you wanted to try 
https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.pure...region/amp