Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Anyone still on lock-down?

Subscribe to this thread
Wondering if anyone is still no lock-down at this point? (Covid?). It sounds like all major cities are opened up now (except for obvious things like restaurants and bars). Interesting to hear where is still really restricted...
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Schnib for this post:
  • DA, kshitij_it
I havent stepped out since 14th March, if that counts
(14-08-2020, 12:14 AM)kshitij_it Wrote: I havent stepped out since 14th March, if that counts
Sad to hear that.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • kshitij_it
(14-08-2020, 10:09 AM)DA Wrote:
(14-08-2020, 12:14 AM)kshitij_it Wrote: I havent stepped out since 14th March, if that counts
Sad to hear that.

I live with my parents, who have co-morbidities, so I do it for them : )
I'm pretty happy and comfortable xD
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kshitij_it for this post:
  • DA
Yeah,I too haven't stepped out much like @ kshitij_it.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • kshitij_it
I work from home and haven't had much reason to go out, especially during this time. I'm used to being inside, so happy enough here. Here in the USA we're still very much dealing with the virus. We also expect it to get much worse soon because with kids going back to school at the end of August (stupid that they're re-opening so soon), the virus is going to re-spread like crazy, since we still have many cases and people are still going out and many don't wear masks. I definitely feel safer at home, so even though I could be going out (things are open), I'm being pretty cautious.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • DA, kshitij_it