Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Best Screenshot Software for PC?

Subscribe to this thread

I have been using Faststone for a long time for taking most of my screenshots and it has been pretty useful too.

However, yesterday I came across a website where someone was mentioning about Sharex.

According to him, its the best software with which multiple things could be done apart from taking a screenshot.

I am thinking of giving it a try and I would leave a ling to the website in case any one of our CS community member wishes to have a look at it.

As for me, I was impressed to see the demonstration of Sharex in their website which shows its multiple arrays.

Here's the link to the website:- (The software is free to download)

Code:
https://getsharex.com/
I'm using the default one from windows (7).

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I use that windows snipping tool from time to time but since it doesn't have much options to offer post the capture, so I mostly use Faststone.
However, I gave this Sharex a try and found it good too but with so many options I kinda got confused lol so I guess I'm gonna stick with Faststone mostly.
There is a Program called "Snagit" but its Not FREE.

I bought it a few years ago, but dont use it much anymore.
I am surprised how many options someone added to such a simple task - screen shot. Really great work with the app.

Thanks for the share, I might try it some day.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.