Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Bitcoin

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone, I just read an article yesterday and I saw that Bitcoin seems to be dropping down in price. Do you think it will drop below $10k threshold?
Well, we can think whatever we want but nobody knows if the price will come down.I know that some months ago,it dropped down to 5000 Usd(i hope i'm right) and now it is again descending slowly.

Let us see.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • halords
It is quite interesting, this price of Bitcoin..it seems like a rollercoaster - first it goes up(last year to 17k) and then it went down(crypto winter) and now it is booming again.
I find it hard to understand why. Does anyone know a good site which explains this? I often read that the bitcoin is controlled by large parties, but I never see a list of these parties.
Same for other reasons the price goes up - like Facebook's new coin. What does that have to do with bitcoin?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gxbferqa for this post:
  • halords
It'll drop, then a few months later shoot up again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mightyjesper for this post:
  • halords