Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] CEDE Your POWER

Subscribe to this thread
Well It's Baloney Time,

I did not say the following,
it was on the News.

If you Liked or did not like this Post it is up to You !!!!!!!!

If this Post gets DELETD it shows they are scared,
of Black  People (Black Power)

And they are telling YOU  ---- they decide what YOU SEE !!!!!

Bank Of America, Lowes, and Trust Financial Corporation Sponsored A United Way "Critical Race Theory"

"Racial Equity 21 Day Challenge".

They are Urging "White People" To "Cede Power"

To "People Of Color"

So I ask YOU a Question, would  you CEDE your Power, and give it to Black People ??????
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JoeBaloneyXXX for this post:
  • bolo44
Well how does that work???

How do I give my White Power to a Black Person ???

Do I put my hand on the Black Forehead--and Will (Push) my White Power into a Black Person ???

I bow to no one, and want no one bow to me.
(08-09-2021, 11:04 PM)bolo44 Wrote: I bow to no one, and want no one bow to me.

Hi Bolo44,

I live my LIFE, others LIVE their LIFE.

BUT sometimes People need HELP !!!!

Sometimes People are being Mistreated.

People who have POWER, mis Use that POWER.

They have "ONE" frame of MIND, how do I keep that POWER.

They will LIE & DECIVE  to keep that POWER.

They will say things that are FAKE & FALSE,

and what they say have ZERO Substance, just a bunch of HOT AIR.

If you are Interested in hearing more-----ASK ME.

If you are interested in Knowing WHO I'm talking about------ASK ME.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JoeBaloneyXXX for this post:
  • bolo44
I'm not from America, but I'm aware of the inherent racism dividing your country in a tragic way.

Sadly I think the cure they all precognize with this kind of doctrine is worse than the disease, for what kind of compensation would be enough to erase centuries of oppression and injustice?

Asking for people of white color to constantly make amend (sometime in the most humiliating way as we all remember these images of white folks queuing to kiss black people's feet with the Blak Lives Matter movement), whereas few of them have any link with discrimination against people of color and none with slavery is extremely worrying.

Make no mistake, when you confound the extra small majority of people/families ruling your country (Bush; Clinton...) with the common people born white in modest families, then you are forcing a particularity on a group of people based on their color.

How do we call this again?

Yeah, racism.

Not the blatant, vulgar and violent kind that too often appear on your news, but a discrimination nonetheless.

A sordid discrimination that will not put an end to the racial violence in your country, but will only exacerbate it.

As one of your most famous black actor had said not a long time ago during an interview, the best way to fight racism is to stop talking of the people based on the color of their skin. (Morgan Freeman)

The saddest thing about this racial thing that gangrene your country and mine, is that it divides people and prevent them from seeing that they are all mere puppets for the truly powerful, dictating their laws and gorging themselves from the toil of the less fortunates.

Let's hope this situation will change, but I have few hope with fundamentally wrong questions and propositions like that.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • greengoblin69