Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] COVID

Subscribe to this thread

Hearing quite a bit recently about where the COVID originated and i thought it would be interesting to see what the other members on here thought.

The below are the most common I've heard

Wuhan wet market
Wuhan laboratory for Virus research
The US of A
Somewhere else

I'm of the opinion it was the wet market in line with how SARS and MERS were created
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to scott2hotty80 for this post:
  • DA
(01-05-2020, 07:00 AM)scott2hotty80 Wrote: Wuhan wet market
I can neither confirm nor deny
(02-05-2020, 01:47 AM)covid19 Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 07:00 AM)scott2hotty80 Wrote: Wuhan wet market
I can neither confirm nor deny

You are one crazy son of a!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to scott2hotty80 for this post:
  • covid19
it was from USA, you can check first before it was happening in wuhan late december, in early december there is a patient who didnt named as covid patient bc they didnt know, now china doing research again to patients whose was diagnosed as "pneunomia" in early december and it is match to usa sample  i read it somewhere  it is legit. but it seems i cant found the source again. too much hoax and conspiracy  

or actually USA and China doing teamwork ? is it possible ? well.....

we may never know
 Dont forget to click "Add Thank You
(01-05-2020, 07:00 AM)scott2hotty80 Wrote: Hearing quite a bit recently about where the COVID originated and i thought it would be interesting to see what the other members on here thought.

The below are the most common I've heard

Wuhan wet market
Wuhan laboratory for Virus research
The US of A
Somewhere else

I'm of the opinion it was the wet market in line with how SARS and MERS were created
after seeing a video on youtube i too believe it was a wet market and not deliberately manufactured by china in a lab. Why would they risk a lot of countries turning against them which would hurt there security and economy. Also if it was manufactured by china in a lab you would think they would make it more deadly but the mortality rate is very low especially with people under 40.
Well, something is hidden behind it.

I would add, they don't care if some thousand of people die until their interests are fullfilled.

Money isn't God today?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Well it's interesting you said @ DA
money is still a god  covid-19 are just the filter
to filter the senior citizens and the poor
younger as we can see is consumtive while older generations are wise in managing finance
the poor is no longer necessary
in the next era they only want to see a young human with money and consumtive instinct
that is first theory

another theory said, this disease has been made and planned long time ago so they can create something to cure it and also control and see what is inside human brain thinking.
so they can control easily. a lot of victims is the only price for controable mind and interest.

No Victory Without Sacrifice.
 Dont forget to click "Add Thank You