Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] CS feels DOA

Subscribe to this thread
Hi Guys, 

Feels like the community isnt really thriving at the moment.
It even takes the administrator of the website on 4+ days to respond to request for gold membership.
Dont know if writing this will get me banned or anything, its just my honest opinion.

1 damn good reason why im not leaving is the quality of the accounts posted here. it's much better here than anything ive seen.

Hopefully this is just a slower period and things will pick up again. 

-><-
  UpAndDown -><- 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DownAndUp85 for this post:
  • hellintime, mackstaa
Well These type's of web sites are usually pretty DEAD    

It would make it more interesting if people would get involved.

There are PEEPS, but nobody really says anything.
There is alot of answers to this statement/question....

CS is not dead, we have great Crackers that spend time making configs and cracking great sites that still share with our members. Unfortunately having those great passwords brings alot of leechers that will not put any effort into posting and such.

Also please remember none of us here get paid to crack, moderate or even run the forums. We do this to share our knowledge, our skills, or we just love the shit out of cracking. So from time to time Staff and Crackers need some time off to attend personal matters.

Hopefully members will come out their shells and interact more
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • hellintime
(03-09-2021, 01:47 AM)newaki Wrote: There is alot of answers to this statement/question....

CS is not dead, we have great Crackers that spend time making configs and cracking great sites that still share with our members. Unfortunately having those great passwords brings alot of leechers that will not put any effort into posting and such.

Also please remember none of us here get paid to crack, moderate or even run the forums. We do this to share our knowledge, our skills, or we just love the shit out of cracking. So from time to time Staff and Crackers need some time off to attend personal matters.

Hopefully members will come out their shells and interact more

Hi Newaki,

when I made my comment, it was about your Basic members.

People who do Post in the General section, are NOT serious,

They Post some STUPID stuff.

there is alot of stuff going on that People could get together and talk about.

without YOU crackers etc, this Place would surely be DEAD.
strange it seems to me that DA was present in the forum recently , hope you can get an answer soon, unfortunately DA is no longer present in the forum as it once was, i hope that things will return as before as soon as possible,  i admit that the figure of the admin  is missing
(07-09-2021, 12:19 AM)hellintime Wrote: strange it seems to me that DA was present in the forum recently , hope you can get an answer soon, unfortunately DA is no longer present in the forum as it once was, i hope that things will return as before as soon as possible,  i admit that the figure of the admin  is missing
DA and JB can't be present much,like they used to .I too don't have much time to spend like I used to.Hope things get normal for everyone.
Still It doesn't always need to depend on them.The newcomers must post and interact more but most are logging just to get accounts .
We used to have many active people that we created many awards and changed many things for them.There is still many oppurtunity for people to utilize just by interacting but they aren't ,like fpa threads always have replies but gold contests don't which is weird.It shows people don't wish to explore forum much or interact much even though their introductions say otherwise.
The ones who post random threads just for reps are another concern but they atleast try to do something and it may be their way of interacting too.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • hellintime, newaki
@ 454subash Perfectly Said!