Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Can you recommend a good TV series ?

Subscribe to this thread
What genre do you like?
  • The Boys (Amazon Prime, 2 seasons currently with season 3 ordered) - What happens when the heroes go rogue and start abusing their powers? It's the powerless against the super powerful.
  • Watchmen (HBO Max, miniseries) - based 35 years after the graphic novel, but reading the novel isn't needed. White supremacists are plotting a conspiracy and there are a lot of twists and turns. Masked vigilantes are a part of it.
  • Tru Detective (HBO, SEASON 1 ONLY. Season 2 and 3 are different stories with different charactersand they suck) - 2 Detectives (Mathew McConaughey and Woody Haralson) investigate a murder by a cult. Things get dark.
  • Fruits Basket (Crunchyroll, 2 seasons with 1 more coming) - Anime where a family has a curse where they turn into a specific zodiac animal when hugged by the opposite gender who isn't a family member. A girl who's mom died who lives alone in a tent outside finds the family and warms them all up with compassion. Makes you cry and gets you invested. Good story.
The first 3 are really raunchy and the last one is very wholesome. All of them are dramas that tell a story. All of them have won awards.
I second or third The Boys
I dig The Last Kingdom on Netflix
The Ozarks had me hooked
Try "The Purge" on Prime is you like apocalyptic, doomsday like stories 
Yeah, I' ve seen THE PURGE (both seasons ) and it was amazing. ORIGIN was also really interesting. Currently, I am waiting for the PENNYWORTH season 2
If you like action and northern history than try Vikings.
It is near what happends in the past like the vikings lived and fought arround Norway.
I liked it very much.
If you like sci fi, watch The Expanse on Prime. It's deep in ways that most sci fi isn't. Also Watchmen and Lovecraft Country on HBO.
TV series - The boys (real fun) , the queens gambit  , Lost (Mystery , always keeps to engaged) , Breaking Bad (quite slow some may say but worth it) , Better call saul (great BB spinoff) , Dexter (one of the best takes on serial killer series) , Hannibal , The witcher ( i wont recommend this for newbies tho) , GOT , Dark (for time travel mystery) , silicon valley (a real good comedy ...but ony CS/IT students can relate ig but its fun) , Barry , Black mirror , Peaky blinders (for people who like gangster action) , Friends ( for sitcom lovers tho most would have already watched  ) , Narcos (drug cartel action ...its good  ) , Daredevil .... these are the few i recommend but most may have watched these , but still for those who haven't watched this might help.